Post a reply

Re: D88.com German Masters Final !!

Postby Cloud Strife

It hasn't been a bad match by any means, just felt abit low-key, that's all. To be fair the whole event has felt low-key without Ronnie there. Not as exciting without the main man playing, which is natural.

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ronnie would have made 8 centuries.

Now that would be dull 8-0

points 890 - 56

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:Jesus Christ what's your problem? Sometimes matches aren't exciting, there's no need to take it as a personal affront.

The second half of the session was much better but at the time SF asked, it wasn't an exciting match. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings.

im just baffled by it all im just being honest most of you guys would not have lasted watching snooker in the 80s you just expect too much and if its not you call it not exciting this is a serious question what do you expect to see when you watch?

All i want is a close Match nothing else matters at 4-1 it looked one sided but on the other hand it never felt like Kyren would run away with it

I'm pretty sure I made my post at 4-1 though, so it sounds like we don't disagree? I'll be honest, when Gilbert missed that black in the 5th frame I thought it would go 6-2 if not 7-1.

The last three frames were great as I said.

Postby Iranu

So regardless of the result tonight, does Gilbert officially go doen as a SightRight success this season?

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:What is the most ranking finals someone has been in before winning one?

I know Ryan Day lost four ranking finals before he won his first. I’d be surprised if anyone has lost more than that before winning one.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:What is the most ranking finals someone has been in before winning one?

I know Ryan Day lost four ranking finals before he won his first. I’d be surprised if anyone has lost more than that before winning one.

:hatoff:

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

:hatoff:

Also I’ve just remembered that Graeme Dott lost his first four ranking finals. I can’t think of anyone else though.

Postby Alex0paul

Ash147 wrote:

Dott lost first 4 too

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I have had a vision that Gilbert will win

Will it be David's Gilbert?

Postby TheRocket

When Anthony Hamilton won the German Masters in 2017 he was 5:3 behind in the 1st session of the final against Carter. He won 9:6 in the end.

Hamilton was Runner up in his first two ranking finals. So was Gilbert.

Postby Ash147

TheRocket wrote:When Anthony Hamilton won the German Masters in 2017 he was 5:3 behind in the 1st session of the final against Carter. He won 9:6 in the end.

Hamilton was Runner up in his first two ranking finals. So was Gilbert.

Patterns.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I have had a vision that Gilbert will win

Will it be David's Gilbert?

I think it will be Kyren’s Wilson.