Post a reply

Re: D88.com German Masters Semi Finals !!

Postby hendry_fan

Ash147 wrote:
Raphael98 wrote:Imagine a match between Wilson and Lisowski, a complete contrast of styles! And as I write this, Wilson flukes a snooker!

I wouldn’t be surprised if Wilson would win that. I’ve noticed his slow play often destroys the rhythm of the natural players.

I would o loved to have seen Wlison play against good old Cliff Thorburn,or Mr Griffiths. :-)

Postby Ash147

hendry_fan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Raphael98 wrote:Imagine a match between Wilson and Lisowski, a complete contrast of styles! And as I write this, Wilson flukes a snooker!

I wouldn’t be surprised if Wilson would win that. I’ve noticed his slow play often destroys the rhythm of the natural players.

I would o loved to have seen Wlison play against good old Cliff Thorburn,or Mr Griffiths. :-)

Kyren Wilson is just a younger version of Peter Ebdon. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up having a very similar career.

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:What an amazing crowd.

Brilliant to see

What an amazing miss on the blue from Mags. :dizzy:

Postby hendry_fan

Ash147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Kyren Wilson is just a younger version of Peter Ebdon. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up having a very similar career.

<laugh>

Postby Raphael98

Badsnookerplayer wrote:What an amazing crowd.

Brilliant to see

I remember a final between Carter and Hamilton, and Hamilton was making a break, every shot was clapped, nevermind how easy or hard it was! They really are enthusiastic!

Postby hendry_fan

Well,i think we can say for sure that Mr Wilson deserved to win.

Mags served up an egg with a few chips tnight.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:How did you play today Holden?

A bit like Maguire today..

AAAhhh well.

Hope you enjoyed it anyway

I did. Just need to play more, it was too long ago. Made some good pots but never got a big break going.

Postby hendry_fan

Ash147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Where,s MDG?,i,m intrested to see what he thought of Mags performance. :chin: :-D

He probably thinks Maguire should retire.

<laugh>

I,m gonna watch the darts now,The Masters is on. <cool>

Peter Wright is playing right now.

Postby Raphael98

Well done to Wilson! Tough luck for Maguire, but when you play as bad as he did (with some luck against him), you can't possibly have a chance to win. About Wilson, he may have had a few pieces of luck, but he was consistent enough to win (plus that 63 clearance!)

Postby Raphael98

And about the final between Wilson and Gilbert, I say: May the best one win, but I confess that I would like Gilbert to win because he's been too long without winning a ranker, but Wilson winning wouldn't be a problem as well, so...

Postby hendry_fan

A wee consolation for Hendry_fan,Peter Snakebite Wright beats Adrian Jackpot Lewis 10-9.

Lewis missed 2 match darts.

:phew:

Snakebite :happy: :happy: :happy:

Postby Wildey

Dave needs this monkey off his back.

when players lose from in front its called bottling no matter how the match went. Personally i think thats just a load of crap because there's two players involved and only room for one at the table at a time, however Gilbert did bottle the World Open Final and i never say that lightly.

I make Kyren a very strong fave for the title he handles pressure much better than Gilbert and with 2,500 watching in the arena Dave might wilt. He got lucky today Jones was more out of his depth than he was.