Topic locked

Shanghai Masters tv schedule

Postby Monique

http://www.worldsnooker.com/shanghai10_tv.htm?tid=169

Quote:
Below are the TV transmission schedules for the 2010 Roewe Shanghai Masters, which runs from September 6 to 12.

Eurosport

Daily coverage across British Eurosport, British Eurosport 2 & Eurosport HD* plus additional multi-table live coverage & on demand content on the Eurosport Player (http://www.eurosportplayer.co.uk).

Shanghai Masters on British Eurosport & Eurosport HD*

Mon 6 Sept

0730-1030 LIVE on British Eurosport 2

1245-1545 LIVE on British Eurosport 2

Tue 7 Sept

Wed 8 Sept

0800-1030 LIVE on British Eurosport & Eurosport HD*

Thu 9 Sept

Fri 10 Sept

Sat 11 Sept

0800-1000 LIVE on British Eurosport & Eurosport HD*

1245-1545 LIVE on Eurosport HD*

1900-2100 Semi-final highlights on British Eurosport

Sun 12 Sept

0745-1045 LIVE on British Eurosport & Eurosport HD*

1245-1545 LIVE on Eurosport HD*

2030-2200 Final highlights on British Eurosport

*Broadcast in upscaled standard definition on Eurosport HD

British Eurosport is on Sky 410 & Virgin Media 521. British Eurosport 2 is on Sky 411 & Virgin Media 525. Eurosport HD is on Sky 412 & Virgin Media 522.

Additional live multi-table coverage and video on demand available online via the Eurosport Player: http://www.eurosportplayer.co.uk

Please note that schedules are subject to change.

Re: Shanghai Masters tv schedule

Postby SnookerFan

Stupid question, probably. But how come on some of them it says they are on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, and on eithers it says just Eurosport HD?

Postby randam05

when they say additional multi table coverage, do they mean online on eurosport? if so do you have to pay for it?

Postby Smart

randam05 wrote:when they say additional multi table coverage, do they mean online on eurosport? if so do you have to pay for it?

most EXTRAS in life cost.......................... (I think in this instance you may have to pay for Eurosport player to get the additional table coverage). <ok>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM4vblG6BVQ

This video was brought to you from StalinESQ - he who cannot be beaten, he who rises above all.............

StalinESQ <cool> :ahh: :D

Postby randam05

Thought they may be a way to parakeet it, probably wont cost too much anyway, although on top of sky it soon builds up..not worth it anyway. Thanks.

Postby Smart

randam05 wrote:Thought they may be a way to parakeet it, probably wont cost too much anyway, although on top of sky it soon builds up..not worth it anyway. Thanks.

have you got TVU player.........(FREE)

google it, install it, and you will gain access to China TV stations................ Shanghai TV stations <ok>

Postby Wildey

for this tournament id pay anything

I WANT TO SEE SNOOKER :grrr:

im a believer of the PTC but my patience is wearing thin now i want better coverage than what we having :mood:

Postby Wildey

kostasmad wrote:Wenbo Stevens the opening match on Tuesday. Should be a cracker...

God Looking forward this time next week the tournament will be in full swing :excited:

Postby GJ

i will take a wild guess and say the WC wont be on a tv table

<doh>

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:for this tournament id pay anything

I WANT TO SEE SNOOKER :grrr:

im a believer of the PTC but my patience is wearing thin now i want better coverage than what we having :mood:

<laugh> Mr. PTC is awesome.

Don't worry. Alex Higgins documentary tonight, PL tomorrow night, Shanghai next week. I'm going to have to Sky Plus it, but better then nowt. :D

Postby vinot

finally some televised snooker! Well, I had to buy me a membership on Eurosportplayer in order to access it, but anyway. Hope to be able to watch any of it, as I have a new employer and lots of strange hours to follow... It would be cruel if I was unemployed all summer with no snooker and when the televised snooker season starts I cant watch... :sad:

Postby SnookerFan

vinot wrote:finally some televised snooker! Well, I had to buy me a membership on Eurosportplayer in order to access it, but anyway. Hope to be able to watch any of it, as I have a new employer and lots of strange hours to follow... It would be cruel if I was unemployed all summer with no snooker and when the televised snooker season starts I cant watch... :sad:

One year I was unemployed when the China Open was on. Got a temp job in a shop, then was back being unemployed when The Crucible came around. I got a couple of job interviews half way through. I was snake hissed off. <laugh>

Postby randam05

<doh>

Probably not, they do choose some strange matches to show on eurosport. Usually a chinese player is shown over anyone.

Postby SnookerFan

Can I ask/repeat a duff question?

I notice some of the matches are televised on Eurosport and Eurosport HD. Some it just says Eurosport HD. Is this an error, or is half the final only going to be on High Definition's scheduling? I'm sure Eurosport has done this before. Only them though. <doh>

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:

<doh>

Probably not, they do choose some strange matches to show on eurosport. Usually a chinese player is shown over anyone.

in china yes Chinese is shown over everyone because the host broadcaster puts them on TV Tables.

eurosport don't really have a say they are secondary broadcaster

Postby randam05

Yup, anyway downloaded TVU. What are the chinese channels called on there that broadcast snooker so I can keep an eye on the other matches, anyone know please?

Postby Smart

randam05 wrote:Yup, anyway downloaded TVU. What are the chinese channels called on there that broadcast snooker so I can keep an eye on the other matches, anyone know please?

Shanghai Sports (I think) or CCTV 5 (I think)....... you will find them or wild will tell you. <ok>

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
randam05 wrote:Yup, anyway downloaded TVU. What are the chinese channels called on there that broadcast snooker so I can keep an eye on the other matches, anyone know please?

Shanghai Sports (I think) or CCTV 5 (I think)....... you will find them or wild will tell you. <ok>

those are the ones although cant make head or tail of the commentators .....

in fact just like the BBC <laugh>