Post a reply

D88.com German Masters Semi Finals !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 30th of January ~ Sunday 3rd of February at the Tempodrom in Berlin

Duane Jones bandwagon keeps on Rolling having beaten Jack Lisowski surprisingly in the last 32 now hes beaten Ding Junhui to set up a semi final with Dave Gilbert who himself put payed to 2 World Champion Mark Selby and Neil Robertson in what turned out to be Black Friday for the faverites.

World Champion Mark Williams and Masters Champion Judd Trump fell at the quarter final stage winning just 2 frames between them but to 2 quality players Kyren Wilson and Stephen Maguire respectively

Dont dare go out shopping or to the pub saturday its slightly slippery outside anyway. Watch the Snooker and see who makes the Final in Berlin.

DRAW

Semi Finals
Kyren Wilson v Stephen Maguire Wilson leads 4-2
----------------------------------------
Duane Jones v David Gilbert Gilbert leads 2-0

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: D88.com German Masters Semi Finals !!

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:I’d like to see Jones or Gilbert win this

I kind of want Gilbert, after narrowly missing out earlier this season.

He arguably should have won the World Open, and I would like to see him make up for that squandered chance. I enjoy seeing long-suffering players finally get their first win...

Postby TheSaviour

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Jones has pretty much saved his career with this run.

Yep, a good point. And I personally really like the stories like that!

Postby TheSaviour

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:The winner of Mags vs Kyren wins the tournament?

I think Maguire will be gutted if he doesn't win the tournament now.

Might be, but really can´t see him getting past Kyren. Kyren would really be a suitable person to lift the trophy iin Berlin... There isn´t any joke about it as he´s a stunning player with the most consistent runs. What the modern game has almost ever seen. But stating that will still cause some reasons to smile... :-) :-):-)

And I am sorry if I earlier mentioned Peter Ebdon being a head-case. Well, his playing is suchs but surely a decent enough bloke. So I am sorry writing anything like that.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Jones has pretty much saved his career with this run.

Yep, a good point. And I personally really like the stories like that!

You're beginning to make sense.

Postby hendry_fan

Duane Jones v David B Gilbert.

Great stuff from both gettin this far,and one o them will of course go even further and play in the final.

I have to say,i have never ever seen Jones in action,if he manages to get to the final,then i,ll see him.

I,m pleased for Dave,although one of his nicks is "The Angry Farmer",he seems a nice lad.

Short n simple,I think Dave will beat Duane.

WOWWW!,Mags manages to reach a semi-final again,canny remember the last time he did that.

COMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ONNNNNNNNNNNN MAGS!,it,s time to get to a final again!. <ok> :happy: