Post a reply

Re: Reanne Evans to face Jimmy White

Postby Ash147

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:The Saviour once said Reanne could be the next Jimmy so this could be a passing of the torch.

The big difference between these two is that only one of them has been a World Champion.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:The Saviour once said Reanne could be the next Jimmy so this could be a passing of the torch.

The big difference between these two is that only one of them has been a World Champion.

rofl

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:After the Gillette advert, Jimmy want to beat Reanne to make a point about his masculinity. <ok>

Jimmy White wears a wig. He has no masculinity left.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:After the Gillette advert, Jimmy want to beat Reanne to make a point about his masculinity. <ok>

Jimmy White wears a wig. He has no masculinity left.

pmsl

Postby TheSaviour

Good to also know that. Two classy players who wouldn´t even need any boosting. But now, they all are having the "Silicon Valley - profiles" rofl rofl rofl . Not that they would have even require any. Some truly hilarious or fascinating personalities out there, which is something that really counts to me. And everyone knows that a one 25 break from the amateur could be much more impressive, better and significant than 150 147s "standard breaks" from someone who has been around. but that´s a fair argument from their part (at last), as the Silicon Valley is a fair enough argument. Of possessing that witz and creativity as the argument is. There has been a bad blood and not much love lost between me and the Silicon Valley but that´s still something completely human and something I really can digest of having. The Silicon Valley is not an argument of America but an argument of the statistical truth. Obviously any given decent brainy European also knows America is just a one relatively tiny country with just a very powerfull army forces and the weapons. Which even I can´t deny at all, and I mean the statistical truth of the Silicon Valley. All, the Indians, the Chinese, the Europeans, the Miidle-Easterns, the Saudis, the Africans, just all, are having their "best brains" out there. To go for it.

But I also guessed right they would never been capable to really give the credit where it is due. That´s why started this journey a years ago. I would never wan´t to receive any credit from something which basically is suffering. I have never argued I wouldn´t feel any cold, the boredom or wouldn´t be somehow surprised about those constant muppet tricks, the muppet fashion shows or the cars driving all over the place just to chasing around a one person. The real muppets. Arguing of being something when not even a Silicon Valley resident. Hah! That´s why I started the jouyrney at the first place. I knew they would never been a capable to give the credit to me of going some distance. Been around so can just sharp shoot a bit. But that even never should be something there should be credit to receive.

So they all are having their "Silicon Valley - profiles" and contact persons and the groups now lol. So just keep it coming. That´s a fair argument. Even when obviously can´t understand their reasoning. Everything should be digi digi dii. I admit it takes some brains to cope with a full digi world while obviously I don´t have brains. But still some sharp shoot something but it never even should be any significant. Or the Silicon Valley argument that "WEEEELLLLLLL WE JUST DON´t HAVE ANY FEELINGS. WE NEVER EVER HELP ANYONE WHO ARE BELOW US". Right. I am dead sure you don´t mind at all of where the money of yours are coming and injected and how you are going to make it... They probably are just too impressed about the statistical truth and the nice and relaxed lifestyle of the Silicon Valley that there are those "tiny" thinking problems even from their part.

And the top of it, the outspoken value has been 100/100 all the time. I couldn´t come out with a better plan or a presentation of how to be even more outspoken. Just a few persons really to tell it, but that´s always a good enough. As they always so nicely speaks about the late Paul Hunter, the late Alex Higgins, or the troubles there just are. While all the other people just simply going for it without showing any feelings or to speak about the dead ones. I can been critical of not having enough outspoken persons and outspoken speak around but that´s just a way to present that something is out there. I can criticize things but that´s just a way to present that something actually valid and good also is going on.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Who is the greatest player never to have won the Shootout?

You'd have to remind me who has won it before I answer that?

Has Ronnie ever won it? If not, I say him.