Post a reply

Re: Ronnie O'Sullivan is a miserable bar stool - WPBSA Chairman

Postby The Cueist

Hearn is correct to point this truth out.

ROS is a good guy at heart,Just needs to accept his losses and failings and not take it out on the world including the paying snooker public.

We all have imperfect lives coupled with problems that we have to deal with it in an adult way,He is a big spoilt baby at times.

Listen to him Ron cos he aint tellin no lies about you. ;)

Postby Smart

Adolf Mugabe wrote:Hearn is correct to point this truth out.

ROS is a good guy at heart,Just needs to accept his losses and failings and not take it out on the world including the paying snooker public.

We all have imperfect lives coupled with problems that we have to deal with it in an adult way,He is a big spoilt baby at times.

Listen to him Ron cos he aint tellin no lies about you. ;)

Adolf - you are right Hearn does not pussy foot around and hopefully ROS will take notice but I am not sure he will. <ok>

Postby The Cueist

I think you may well be right and another Gollum will appear in gaps in a tv interview on the beeb inbetween future world semis and finals mid session intervals.

Incidentally "Gollum" is my name for the once great Alex Higgins,It breaks my heart to see him in the state he is in.

If Ronnie is not careful he could end the same,Lets hope he realises soon,Before it is too late.

Postby Monique

wildJONESEYE wrote:in a TV Interview this year Ronnie said when asked if his outlook feels better now Barry Hearn in charge and he said not really.

source? because he certainly said the contrary (also).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_s ... 450168.stm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/others ... onger.html

and much more ... just google.

Re: Ronnie O'Sullivan is a miserable bastard - WPBSA Chairman

Postby Wildey

Ronnie sais what he wants to at the time he feels like saying it......nothing he sais i think as gospel ....

he said it during the Welsh Open so possibly he said it to be awkward with Oliver Hides i don't know but i cant find anything to back it up unfortunately.

Postby Monique

wildJONESEYE wrote:Ronnie sais what he wants to at the time he feels like saying it......nothing he sais i think as gospel ....

he said it during the Welsh Open so possibly he said it to be awkward with Oliver Hides i don't know but i cant find anything to back it up unfortunately.

exactly Wild, Ronnie always expresses his feelings as they are "on the moment", genuinly, and he might tell you the opposite the next hour, equally genuinly. That's the way he is, always was and I doubt that will ever change.
However "overall", his perception of Hearn has been more positive than negative ...