Post a reply

A way to improve my game.

Postby Aris147

I'm looking for a way to improve my game and I came up with the idea to start some of the habits that snooker champions have. So, does anyone know what kind of candies did Mark Williams eat during the final? I mean the ones that brian gave him. Maybe eating some of those during my game will help...

Re: A way to improve my game.

Postby The_Abbott

The best way I found was to point the chalky end of the stick at the ball. I was playing with the fat end for years.

Postby Aris147

The_Abbott wrote:The best way I found was to point the chalky end of the stick at the ball. I was playing with the fat end for years.

Really? I'm trying to hit the cueball using the cue like a baseball bat. So far the candies didn't help so I will give a try to your method.

Postby TheSaviour

A more serious point; never mind even if not exactly knowing where´s the cue ball going. Any given top-player, even Mark Williams or Ronnie O´Sullivan, is a bit of an explorer with a cue ball. You could have some kind of a guess where it could be landing but the details certainly can be anyone´s guess. Never accuse any amateur player when he or she is just potting a ball and not minding the cue ball. Any given player, including yourself, does exactly that. It is just matter of experience of how does it all is looking like. More important is that you can hit the backspin smoothly and be precise with it.

Finally it has landed somewhere we could have a next day to really looking forward...

Seems that Peter Ebdon has bought some stocks, a lots of those, and the value of those stocks right now is zero rofl rofl . And I just listened some music which is a very popular and songwriter rated as a genius songwriter and which makes even a perfectly normal adult person as a suicide candidat.. :wave: :wave: . Watched some photos included and that´s it. Perfectly normal life and an ideal just isn´t for me. But if I am ever going to leave this planet you can never guess anything regarding what has happened to me.

Just interesting to see what Oliver Lines can do. Is he going to force the likes of Ronnie, Mark Williams, M Selby and J.T into a real battles. That´s how high I currently rate him, although very well knowing it is not a public knowledge yet.

Just deciding still to post something. I am already bored and lost the confidence that Lucky Vatnani, Reanne, YEE, Hicks, Niva or Hull could do anything significant. Just not enough bottle, to be perfectly honest. Sam Cragie could have an odd run every now and then, but even he should up his game even further.

A Portugaaaaaaallll, mate, Portugaaaaaaalll........ I am thinking hitting it on friday. That Maria in there, or whoever she ever is then. I am making my move. And you just can tell I am always up for the challenge and will keep my words. Just hang on there and be patient.. Have been thinking about it.
Last edited by TheSaviour on 23 May 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:A more serious point; never mind even if not exactly knowing where´s the cue ball going. Any given top-player, even Mark Williams or Ronnie O´Sullivan, is a bit of an explorer with a cue ball. You could have some kind of a guess where it could be landing but the details certainly can be anyone´s guess. Never accuse any amateur player when he or she is just potting a ball and not minding the cue ball. Any given player, including yourself, does exactly that. It is just matter of experience of how does it all is looking like. More important is that you can hit the backspin smoothly and be precise with it.

Finally it has landed somewhere we could have a next day to really looking forward...

Seems that Peter Ebdon has bought some stocks, a lots of those, and the value of those stocks right now is zero rofl rofl . And I just listened some music which is a very popular and songwriter rated as a genius songwriter and which makes even a perfectly normal adult person as a suicide candidat.. :wave: :wave: . Watched some photos included and that´s it. Perfectly normal life and an ideal just isn´t for me. But if I am ever going to leave this planet you can never guess anything regarding what has happened to me.

Just interesting to see what Oliver Lines can do. Is he going to force the likes of Ronnie, Mark Williams, M Selby and J.T into a real battles. That´s how high I currently rate him, although very well knowing it is not a public knowledge yet.

Just deciding still to post something. I am already bored and lost the confidence that Lucky Vatnani, Reanne, YEE, Hicks, Niva or Hull could do anything significant. Just not enough bottle, to be perfectly honest. Sam Cragie could have an odd run every now and then, but even he should up his game even further.

A Portugaaaaaaallll, mate, Portugaaaaaaalll........ I am thinking hitting it on friday. That Maria in there, or whoever she ever is then. I am making my move. And you just can tell I am always up for the challenge and will keep my words. Just hang on there and be patience.. Have been thinking about it.

:goodpost:

Postby Aris147

I finally tried playing snooker while eating minstrels and wine gums. I played a little better. Not sure if minstrels or gums were the ones that helped.

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:It would have been the Minstrels.

Obviously, only a fool would say otherwise.

Postby SnookerFan

I like Maltesers, but they'd probably hinder your game. Too crunchy. It'd throw your concentration off when on a shot.

Postby TheSaviour

You shouldn´t make any promises when obviously can´t keep almost any of those. Not particular you, but that´s the correct approach regarding the top-players involved and the nature of the game. I am much more keen to work with that JOKE.person, as he always also does what he promises, keeps all his promises. If promising something to you. Always better to not promise anything than to promise something about going to happen while so obviously it never does. I am talking about the players the likes of Ronnie O´Sullivan or even Judd Trump. The trouble is that, once again, today not good idea anymore to use but tomorrow already once again a perfectly suitable idea. From the scores of people. That´s how they think about things but never even admitting it is a such rollercoaster when they start to reason it out, to think what´s good idea and what´s not.

But almost any of those sky-rockets; I thought FIVE years ago this would be on the cards and happening already... But no... It would take from Ronnie an another five years to sky-rocket there. The basic-rule is that already you are there it will take a year from Ronnie to get in there. I am sure that he also comprehends something but it is always something completely different than what you have already gathered. And even that is a very, very positive scenario. :sad: :clap: :sleepy:

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......

WILSON.

But what´s good right now is the fact they are already out of it, and that´s something which is not going to change. Still causing all sorts of troubles, but Hey, at least they are out of it now. Only five years too late for me. What´s also good is that those girls have ONCE AGAIN promised to make me a CP already once again already in February. I can take it, as that´s much better than claiming I am gay. I am not gay, you know. I can digest that promise, as long as they won´t be talking any rubbish about being gay when obviously not the case. And at least a two promises have been okay now. But that´s only two out of the many, many.

So have we now FINALLY heard the last of from that one happy person.

And still about that JOKE-person; what´s also great about him is that he keeps on dealing with his own feelings. Not to deny those but to deal with those own feelings of him. And with him, it is ALWAYS a 50-50 situation and a result regarding if you have earned it or not. Everything is always perfectly in balance. Something which cannot be stated when working someone with like Ronnie O´Sullivan. Who makes all sorts of promises only to fail to keep those.

Postby Aris147

TheSaviour wrote:You shouldn´t make any promises when obviously can´t keep almost any of those. Not particular you, but that´s the correct approach regarding the top-players involved and the nature of the game. I am much more keen to work with that JOKE.person, as he always also does what he promises, keeps all his promises. If promising something to you. Always better to not promise anything than to promise something about going to happen while so obviously it never does. I am talking about the players the likes of Ronnie O´Sullivan or even Judd Trump. The trouble is that, once again, today not good idea anymore to use but tomorrow already once again a perfectly suitable idea. From the scores of people. That´s how they think about things but never even admitting it is a such rollercoaster when they start to reason it out, to think what´s good idea and what´s not.

But almost any of those sky-rockets; I thought FIVE years ago this would be on the cards and happening already... But no... It would take from Ronnie an another five years to sky-rocket there. The basic-rule is that already you are there it will take a year from Ronnie to get in there. I am sure that he also comprehends something but it is always something completely different than what you have already gathered. And even that is a very, very positive scenario. :sad: :clap: :sleepy:

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......

WILSON.

But what´s good right now is the fact they are already out of it, and that´s something which is not going to change. Still causing all sorts of troubles, but Hey, at least they are out of it now. Only five years too late for me. What´s also good is that those girls have ONCE AGAIN promised to make me a CP already once again already in February. I can take it, as that´s much better than claiming I am gay. I am not gay, you know. I can digest that promise, as long as they won´t be talking any rubbish about being gay when obviously not the case. And at least a two promises have been okay now. But that´s only two out of the many, many.

So have we now FINALLY heard the last of from that one happy person.

And still about that JOKE-person; what´s also great about him is that he keeps on dealing with his own feelings. Not to deny those but to deal with those own feelings of him. And with him, it is ALWAYS a 50-50 situation and a result regarding if you have earned it or not. Everything is always perfectly in balance. Something which cannot be stated when working someone with like Ronnie O´Sullivan. Who makes all sorts of promises only to fail to keep those.

So Ronnie and Judd eat Minstrels too?