Post a reply

Should players shave their hands before events?

Postby HustleKing

Ok, this is a bit of a left field argument and is maybe a bit trivial but it really annoys when I see close ups of a hairy hand being placed on the table as a player takes a shot.

Obviously this is too trivial to enforce as a rule but is shaving before, and for the longer ones, during events the right thing to do, do you not care or does anyone have a hairy hand fetish? :?

Re: Should players shave their hands before events?

Postby SnookerFan

HustleKing wrote:Ok, this is a bit of a left field argument and is maybe a bit trivial but it really annoys when I see close ups of a hairy hand being placed on the table as a player takes a shot.

Obviously this is too trivial to enforce as a rule but is shaving before, and for the longer ones, during events the right thing to do, do you not care or does anyone have a hairy hand fetish? :?

:goodpost:

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ronnie splits the pack beautifully

The fact that this picture even exists raises so many questions.

I don't know about you, but I suddenly fancy a cup of tea.

PG Cue Tips?

Postby The_Abbott

Ash147 wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Why stop there - they should severe their hands completely.

In my early days of playing pool I had a game against a chap with one arm. I lost.

Did he have you stumped?

Postby Ash147

The_Abbott wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Why stop there - they should severe their hands completely.

In my early days of playing pool I had a game against a chap with one arm. I lost.

Did he have you stumped?

pmsl

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:What the hell shot is that monkey even playing? Is he trying to pot one of the reds?

I'm more concerned about his bridge hand. He's cuing over the middle of his hand, and not using his thumb at all!