Post a reply

Fantasy snooker...

Postby randam05

I was wondering if anyone uses fantasy snooker? i was thinking of starting up my own team then realised you can start a mini league where as many people compete their teams against eachother with their teams in a league. I did it last season and it was good fun.

Just wondered if anyone would be interested to start a big league named 'snooker island' where everyone on snooker island could join and compete their teams against everyone else. :)

Would anyone be interested? I could set it up and everyone could submit their teams. <ok> ?

Re: Fantasy snooker...

Postby randam05

Well if i send a link to the registery page, you enter your details, choose your ideal team for the season..you get 4 transfers to use throughout the season..then click join a mini league type in 'snookerisland' (which is the name of the league I will create as administrator) as the league name and the password for the league..(we will all agree on one if we decide to this). Then would you do it?

Postby randam05

brilliant, will set it up sometime tomorrow and post all details on here

Postby randam05

Dont know if many people will join but I will set it up anyway.

http://www.snooker.manager.eurosport.co ... e=register - click the link and register your details, click register and play.

It will send an activation code to your email adress, copy and paste it into the box and click activate. Click join mini league..the leagues name is 'snookerisland' and password is 'snookerisland', I will have to accept your request then you will be in the league. Choose your ideal team for season (you have 4 transfers to use when you want). Click submit and its done. :D

any questions ask me.

Postby Rocket_ron

randam05 wrote:Dont know if many people will join but I will set it up anyway.

http://www.snooker.manager.eurosport.co ... e=register - click the link and register your details, click register and play.

It will send an activation code to your email adress, copy and paste it into the box and click activate. Click join mini league..the leagues name is 'snookerisland' and password is 'snookerisland', I will have to accept your request then you will be in the league. Choose your ideal team for season (you have 4 transfers to use when you want). Click submit and its done. :D

any questions ask me.

brilliant mate, will set it up later <ok>

Postby Roland

I just tried to enter and it says the game has now ended so presumably that was last season and they've yet to start this season?

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:I just tried to enter and it says the game has now ended so presumably that was last season and they've yet to start this season?

Bet you tried to put Liu Song, Trump and Brecel in the team .................computer says NO !!!!!!!! <laugh>

Postby Roland

:redneck: in full on wummer mode today are we?

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

I've picked a Team...

Ronnie,
Barry Hawkins
Jamie Cope
Robert Milkins
Andrew Higginson
Alfie Burden
Rodney Goggins

<ok>

Postby randam05

So its worked for John but not Sonny? Sonny, did you click the link I gave and fill in the details?

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
Sonny wrote:I just tried to enter and it says the game has now ended so presumably that was last season and they've yet to start this season?

Bet you tried to put Liu Song, Trump and Brecel in the team .................computer says NO !!!!!!!! <laugh>

rofl rofl

Postby randam05

haha, by the way Johnfromlondontown, I wont be able to accept for up to 24 hours and you wont appear till your team scores points so I will post on here when all is sorted.

Postby Roland

I'm in now. I think what happened is Firefox crashed as I was waiting for the activation code, then it restarted and I thought I was logged in. Or something like that.

Postby randam05

right ok so your team is submitted yes? if so I will tell you when I have recieved and accepted your request. Any ideas what to do with the winner of our mini league at the end of the season :D just a special post!? i dont know. hope more people join rather than just the two of you!

Postby randam05

accepted rowlan cox's team? dont know who that is. Your team and everyone elses will appear in the league when their team recieves some points.

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:right ok so your team is submitted yes? if so I will tell you when I have recieved and accepted your request. Any ideas what to do with the winner of our mini league at the end of the season :D just a special post!? i dont know. hope more people join rather than just the two of you!

ill proberbly enter ill take a look during this week <ok>

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:
randam05 wrote:accepted rowlan cox's team? dont know who that is. .

<laugh>

hes a ass hole <laugh>

Postby randam05

haha im sure hes alright. Look forward to seeing your team then.

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:haha im sure hes alright. Look forward to seeing your team then.

Rowlan Cox is our very own sonny jim lol

Roland Cox is the correct spelling though

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:
randam05 wrote:haha im sure hes alright. Look forward to seeing your team then.

Rowlan Cox is our very own sonny jim lol

Roland Cox is the correct spelling though

<laugh>

Postby Bourne

Wild teaching someone else how to spell, i've truly seen it all now :redneck: