Post a reply

Re: OPPO International Championship Semi Finals!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Well,i.ve changed my mind,i am disappointed that Jack lost. :roll: :chin:

Nah,in all seriousness,i,m happy for Robbo,but i,m a wee bit disappointed for Jack,i would of liked to see him compete in his 1st ever ranking final.

Now did i make sense there :chin: , :roll:, <laugh>

Well done Robbo,tomorrow Robbo competes in his 22nd ranking final.

Hard luck Jack!,he,s been playin very good snooker of late,hope it won,t be long till he wins a ranker. <ok>

Postby TheRocket

You need a good and intelligent Snooker brain. If you keep losing frames from 40 or 50:0 up you should be philosophical and acknowledge you do something wrong. Sometimes a containing safety or putting a colour safe is probably a better solution than ballbashing and leaving your opponent an easy table to clear up from 50 behind.

Postby Godot

hendry_fan wrote:Well,i.ve changed my mind,i am disappointed that Jack lost. :roll: :chin:

Nah,in all seriousness,i,m happy for Robbo,but i,m a wee bit disappointed for Jack,i would of liked to see him compete in his 1st ever ranking final.

Hard luck Jack!,he,s been playin very good snooker of late,hope it won,t be long till he wins a ranker. <ok>

He played in the Riga final.

Postby hendry_fan

Godot wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Well,i.ve changed my mind,i am disappointed that Jack lost. :roll: :chin:

He played in the Riga final.

I,d love to see him playin in a world final,not only that,i,d love him to win it. ;-) :-D

That would be quite something would,nt it,if Jack were to win the Worlds and his mate Judd would never win it. :dizzy: :-D

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Neil Roberston

"Luckily I’ve been on the end of playing Shaun Murphy a few times when he is in full flight and knocking in everything, so I know how to deal with that kind of pressure. Not many players would have been able to react the way I did."

Neil is a tad arrogant I feel.

So, Neil Robertson is Australian, you say?

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Thread for the Final will follow a bit later in the afternoon.

:chin:

He didn’t say which afternoon

Some of us are at work.

But I'll do it straight away no worries.