Post a reply

Re: Northern Irish Open News

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So, the news is it's happening?

:wild:

At least the BBC acknowledged snooker, for once.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:So, the news is it's happening?

That is great news indeed. I was worried the Northern Ireland Open wasn't going to happen this year.

Postby SteveJJ

mick745 wrote:Tasty first round match Lyu Haotian v Luo Honghao.

Who the hell is Raymond Fry?

Isn't he a local wildcard? Along with Patrick Wallace

Postby SnookerFan

mick745 wrote:Tasty first round match Lyu Haotian v Luo Honghao.

Who the hell is Raymond Fry?

They serve him with Big Macs.

Postby TheSaviour

If there´s nothing scary on you, you get l.... Because the nights are always such a scary events and the prospects. And there´s nothing scary on you if you are a coward. And to make that working you need to be around.

Hmmm.... That´s slightly controversial. And for the one last time about Stuart Bingham; how on earth did he ever get l... and become a familyman?

Never mind.

Bingham did play very well to have that million pounds prospects. But that´s only prospects.

And how does Mark Williams or Martin Gould could ever see the tattoos or the colour of your jacket if they are having such a problematic eye-sight? Could be that they don´t, just playing via their natural talent. Shouldn´t the people sporting the eye-classes rule the world? As they just don´t see much anything but still can make it happen in a way everyone can stay unique.

Just a few thoughts out of the usual chatting about the players and the prospects. The thoughts I am sporting there isn´t any prospects because the reality already is there! Nothing to win, nothing to gain. Just the same! That´s the great thing about me and the thoughts and the street toughness I am sporting.. If not anything else!

Postby SteveJJ

TheSaviour wrote:If there´s nothing scary on you, you get l.... Because the nights are always such a scary events and the prospects. And there´s nothing scary on you if you are a coward. And to make that working you need to be around.

Hmmm.... That´s slightly controversial. And for the one last time about Stuart Bingham; how on earth did he ever get l... and become a familyman?

Never mind.

Bingham did play very well to have that million pounds prospects. But that´s only prospects.

And how does Mark Williams or Martin Gould could ever see the tattoos or the colour of your jacket if they are having such a problematic eye-sight? Could be that they don´t, just playing via their natural talent. Shouldn´t the people sporting the eye-classes rule the world? As they just don´t see much anything but still can make it happen in a way everyone can stay unique.

Just a few thoughts out of the usual chatting about the players and the prospects. The thoughts I am sporting there isn´t any prospects because the reality already is there! Nothing to win, nothing to gain. Just the same! That´s the great thing about me and the thoughts and the street toughness I am sporting.. If not anything else!

I've always been in awe of your street toughness

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SteveJJ wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:If there´s nothing scary on you, you get l.... Because the nights are always such a scary events and the prospects. And there´s nothing scary on you if you are a coward. And to make that working you need to be around.

Never mind.

I've always been in awe of your street toughness

rofl

Postby The_Abbott

Seems more top players are entering this time. I guess its because their trophy pot is empty so far this season.