Post a reply

Davis and Hendry on Talksport

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Hendry and Davis are in an hour long documentary talking about their rivalry tomorrow (Sunday 14th Oct) at 8pm on Talksport. It is part of a series called 'Reunited' and it is normally good.

Re: Davis and Hendry on Talksport

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm surprised Hendry understands the concept of having a laugh.

He is quite dour

It's Ian Doyle's fault for making him practice on his own all the time.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:I'm surprised Hendry understands the concept of having a laugh.

I didn't expect that, tbh. Most of us had this image of him being really serious and robotic, with a win at all costs mentality. I assumed he was just born that way and had always been like that.

It needed his manager to instill that sort of work ethic in him. Interesting

Postby Cloud Strife

Davis says every current era is always better than the previous era. Not sure how true that is when you see the class of 92 still amongst the best.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:

I didn't expect that, tbh. Most of us had this image of him being really serious and robotic, with a win at all costs mentality. I assumed he was just born that way and had always been like that.

Christ you actually knew less than i thought you knew..

i really thought that was common knawladge

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Christ you actually knew less than i thought you knew..

i really thought that was common knawladge

Calm it Wild.

You'll be asking people to ban you next.