Post a reply

We have a new member!

Postby Steve K

Hi everybody

I am a 20 male from East Sussex, I recently only in the last 2-3 years started to watch snooker and play 1-2 times a week, but in the last year or so I have become addicted in following the latest results and watching it on TV whenever it is on.

My first experience watching a snooker match is at Prestatyn for the Shanghai Masters last year, saw Michael White beat John Parrot 5-0 and also an exciting match where Matthew Selt beat Steve Davis 5-4, and then a few months later I got to see the other end of the spectrum by watching Robertson v O'Sullivan in the Masters :D

My highest break is only 24 but as their are no good clubs nearby and I only get to play on average once a week it aint too bad. Gonna try to make it down to the Grove when I go to East London uni in September and see how the pro's do it :)

Re: We have a new member!

Postby Wildey

Steve K wrote:Hi everybody

I am a 20 male from East Sussex, I recently only in the last 2-3 years started to watch snooker and play 1-2 times a week, but in the last year or so I have become addicted in following the latest results and watching it on TV whenever it is on.

My first experience watching a snooker match is at Prestatyn for the Shanghai Masters last year, saw Michael White beat John Parrot 5-0 and also an exciting match where Matthew Selt beat Steve Davis 5-4, and then a few months later I got to see the other end of the spectrum by watching Robertson v O'Sullivan in the Masters :D

My highest break is only 24 but as their are no good clubs nearby and I only get to play on average once a week it aint too bad. Gonna try to make it down to the Grove when I go to East London uni in September and see how the pro's do it :)

welcome steve always nice having new people to chew the fat over with <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:Hi there, nice to see another nobbo fan <ok>

welcome man

...... I think you are a Zhanger fan too.................so with that in mind BIG welcome from Siberia :wave:

<laugh>

Postby GJ

StalinESQ wrote:

welcome man

...... I think you are a Zhanger the banker fan too.................so with that in mind BIG welcome from Siberia :wave:

<laugh> :wave:

Postby Smart

GJtheaussie_turd wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

welcome man

...... I think you are a Zhanger the banker fan too.................so with that in mind BIG welcome from Siberia :wave:

<laugh> :wave:

<laugh> rofl