Post a reply

Re: Just want to say Hello.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Welcome to the forum. :wave:
You will find out that us posters on this forum are fun company, Pinkey being the star attraction. :chuckle: Pinkey is the most knowledgeable poster on this forum.
We have a nutty - Saviour, and we also have a moderator that admires Selbo. Apparently Selbo has more than one fan apart from his wife. Apparently that poster has a lion for an avatar, but be quiet about it, otherwise we'll get banned. :john: :innocent:
Andre is a nice guy and he's always very respectful to others.
Badsnookerplayer is a big fan of Mark Davis.
Snookerfan is the "king of posts". Plus he drinks a lot of beer.
Cloud is a nice guy, but atm he's serving a ban.
Holden is Ronnie's biggest supporter (besides me).
As for myself, an affectionate poster has declared me as an "unstoppable idiot", something that I am very proud of. :parrot: Every now and then, I have a duel :bags: with Mr. Vodkadiet, who has been dubbed (by the same poster) as the "immovable moron". And he doesn't eat meat either. :chuckle: We debate on who's the GOAT, I say Ronnie, he says Hendry, but he's obviously wrong ;-) , as I am backed by Pinkey, who knows more about the game than anyone else. :hatoff:
Last edited by Johnny Bravo on 24 Sep 2018, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Come on people, apart from me and BSP, nobody bothered to say hello to the new guy.
It makes us look insensitive. :?

Postby Johnny Bravo

Dan-cat wrote:Johnny B deserts the forum for months and returns because Ronnie won something acting like he’s the doyen of forum etiquette. :-P

I was on vacation at my grandparents in the countryside. They have no Internet connection there. :-(

Postby Andre147

Hello Demistan!

Well Jonnhy pretty much described tbe Forum,so I wont bother too much about it now.

You'll like it here, there's always the odd banter that may get a bit too far, but overall the Forum is great and above all we are all very passionate Snooker fans who love the sport, and this Forum is just another way of communicating with Snooker lovers all around the World.

WELCOME!

Postby kolompar

Johnny Bravo wrote:Come on people, apart from me and BSP, nobody bothered to say hello to the new guy.
It makes us look insensitive. :?

It's not like he did, he didn't even introduce himself.
But welcome <laugh>

Postby Dan-cat

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Johnny B deserts the forum for months and returns because Ronnie won something acting like he’s the doyen of forum etiquette. :-P

I was on vacation at my grandparents in the countryside. They have no Internet connection there. :-(

Did you enjoy your tech-fast Johnny B?