Post a reply

Evergrande China Championship

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 24th ~ Sunday 30th of September at the Guangzhou Tianhe Sports Centre,
China
The 4th Ranking Championship this week with Luca Brecel defending the title he won last year in beating Shaun Murphy 10-5 in the final.

Not many shocks in Preston with Martin Gould and Ricky Walden losing is the biggest shock so that means most of the big hitters still in with Ronnie O'Sullivan missing yet again.

With Kyren Wilson, Neil Robertson and World Champion Mark J Williams alredy picked up ranking events already this season can they pick up another this week.

Or will Mark Selby, John Higgins, Ding Junhui and Judd Trump join the party?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Evergrande China Championship

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Saw Mark Davis at the snooker hall. Looking sharp.

Got a feeling this could be his maiden ranker.

Lump on.

He gave you an erection?

Postby Alex0paul

Ive stuck everything I have on this Mark Davis character to win the China Championship because of your tip.

Postby Alex0paul

Dan-cat wrote:I like Mark Davis. He's not my favourite Davis though.

Fred?

Postby SnookerFan

I'm really psyched now I know that this is on television. I thought it was just on the Eurosport Player.

Will be busy for most of the European Masters, so it'll be good to get some snooker goggling in before that.

Postby Dan-cat

Sunny
Yesterday my life was filled with rain
Sunny
You smiled at me and really eased the pain
Now the dark days are gone, and the bright days are here
My sunny one shines so sincere
Sunny one so true, I love you
Even with your strange rest under-arm cue action.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I'm really psyched now I know that this is on television. I thought it was just on the Eurosport Player.

Will be busy for most of the European Masters, so it'll be good to get some snooker goggling in before that.

What made you think it was only on player?

it was on TV last season

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm really psyched now I know that this is on television. I thought it was just on the Eurosport Player.

What made you think it was only on player?

it was on TV last season

No idea.

So many tournaments, and I have such a little brain. Guess I lost track of what was what.

Postby SnookerFan

I've got it.

The final was on a Tuesday last week, right?

Don't think I saw much of the tournament as it was on funny days.

Must've just forgot it was on telly.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I've got it.

God yea i forgot the final was on tuesday. Because i work most sundays one day is similar to the next

Postby TheSaviour

I have made a decision; not going to (that much) to look forward the Xmas or the Eastern or the summers anymore. A bit sad situation :sad: . But I am always looking forward the autumns and the winters! And going to have a few beers at the nature while it is the hottest spring. If..... Never mind. It´s all about the routines and being professional what I am talking about. Feeling that you are something. Day in, day out.

So I am looking forward this tournament also now! A good and decent routine! Oh yes, John Higgins may well win it. Either he or Neil Robertson is my best guess.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:I have made a decision; not going to (that much) to look forward the Xmas or the Eastern or the summers anymore. A bit sad situation :sad: . But I am always looking forward the autumns and the winters! And going to have a few beers at the nature while it is the hottest spring. If..... Never mind. It´s all about the routines and being professional what I am talking about. Feeling that you are something. Day in, day out.

So I am looking forward this tournament also now! A good and decent routine! Oh yes, John Higgins may well win it. Either he or Neil Robertson is my best guess.

Well, we know Ronnie isn't winning anything. We established that in the Shanghai Masters.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Ronnie isn't in this one though.

This season he'll play in about 1 or 2 tournaments a month.

That much he has said already, and I believe it will be true, especially since he played in pretty much everything last season.

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Ronnie isn't in this one though.

This season he'll play in about 1 or 2 tournaments a month.

That much he has said already, and I believe it will be true, especially since he played in pretty much everything last season.

INCLINE!

Postby TheSaviour

Wildey wrote:

God yea i forgot the final was on tuesday. Because i work most sundays one day is similar to the next

Quality comment. Can only do the best what can be done.

Any claims never does any harm. As long as you yourself also believe those claims.

Postby SnookerFan

Last week? rofl

How many times has the China Championship been broadcast in the last year?