Post a reply

snooker treat

Postby Smart

I am feeling like getting myself in the mood for the new season. :chin:

My plan is to dig out my snooker DVDs and devote an afternoon to watching a few of them.

Highest on the agenda in the 83 UK open championship final. <ok>

I feel this will lead me nicely into the Shanghai masters, which although not great because of being in work, I will be off for the Friday so will see the QFs onwards. Will have to Sky+ the rest.

:shake: :sylvester: :wave:

Re: snooker treat

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:I am feeling like getting myself in the mood for the new season. :chin:

My plan is to dig out my snooker DVDs and devote an afternoon to watching a few of them.

Highest on the agenda in the 83 UK open championship final. <ok>

I feel this will lead me nicely into the Shanghai masters, which although not great because of being in work, I will be off for the Friday so will see the QFs onwards. Will have to Sky+ the rest.

:shake: :sylvester: :wave:

Yeah, my plan is to spend various evenings with people that have Sky Plus. Then do a weekend of early starts. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:S/fan <cool>

My plan for the World Open is be off work all week, drink lots of beer.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:

good plan, I am viewing this tournament slightly sceptical (due to the short format duration of matches)......and therefore will give a proper opinion when it is done and dusted. My main tourney is the UK in December, proper snooker, then the Worlds. :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

good plan, I am viewing this tournament slightly sceptical (due to the short format duration of matches)......and therefore will give a proper opinion when it is done and dusted. My main tourney is the UK in December, proper snooker, then the Worlds. :wave:

I'll drink to that. <ok>