No votes
Jimmy White
100%
Judd Trump
No votes

Total votes : 4

Best player in practice

Postby TheRocket

These three players are machines when it comes to playing in practice. But who is the best?

Willie Thorne: The maximum man
Jimmy White: The man who flies in practice
Judd Trump: the man who plays Snooker to a level no one has ever seen before.

Re: Best player in practice

Postby Iranu

Jimmy should spend less practice time flying and more playing snooker.

Postby Johnny Bravo

This is a very tough question, since I've never had to luck to see them in practice.
I suspect Trump cause the level is higher nowadays.

Postby Wildey

Johnny Bravo wrote:This is a very tough question, since I've never had to luck to see them in practice.

What the bloody hell has that to do with anything your obsessed with that nowadays rubbish

Postby Pink Ball

Johnny Bravo wrote:This is a very tough question, since I've never had to luck to see them in practice.

Things are brilliant nowadays. Young guns such as Higgins, O'Sullivan, and Williams don't come along too often.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:

Things are brilliant nowadays. Young guns such as Higgins, O'Sullivan, and Williams don't come along too often.

Got something against Peter Lines then?

Postby The_Abbott

Jimmy. He is the 34 time practice world championship. The only year he missed was the year he had his hair transplant when it was won by Mick Price.

Postby Alex0paul

The_Abbott wrote:Jimmy. He is the 34 time practice world championship. The only year he missed was the year he had his hair transplant when it was won by Mick Price.

He won most in a weak era though

Postby Johnny Bravo

Alex0paul wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Jimmy. He is the 34 time practice world championship. The only year he missed was the year he had his hair transplant when it was won by Mick Price.

:chuckle: <cool> :spot on:

Postby Iranu

Alex0paul wrote:

Practising conditions were more difficult back then.

Postby vodkadiet

Neal Foulds before playing Willie Thorne in the '84 Grand Prix. "Watching Willie in practice is mind-blowing."