Post a reply

Who do you rate as a greater player?

Jimmy White
38%
Peter Ebdon
62%

Total votes : 13

Re: Who do you rate as the greater player?

Postby TheSaviour

Jimmy. A great player who also doubles as a pub.

Peter Ebdon. A very popular and a a talented cueist who doubles as a night club.

When is the Scotland match on.. rofl rofl rofl ?? When is the Scottish match on ?

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Jimmy. A great player who also doubles as a pub.

Peter Ebdon. A very popular and a a talented cueist who doubles as a night club.

When is the Scotland match on.. rofl rofl rofl ?? When is the Scottish match on ?

^ This

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:Still think it's White, although I think Ebdon's achievements are arguably more impressive given who he was up against in his prime.
I may be confusing entertainment for greatness.

I did warn about that in the first post.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:Still think it's White, although I think Ebdon's achievements are arguably more impressive given who he was up against in his prime.

Entertainment is a factor in determining greatness

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:

Not when warned about it in the original thread.

Postby Pink Ball

Johnny Bravo wrote:

bullocks

Postby Alex0paul

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Both of them were 17-17 with Hendry in a World final.

Luckily Ebdon's choke came at 17-16

Postby TheSaviour

Peter Ebdon likes to argue something just for the sake of creating a debate. He´s not completely wrong about that. If there wouldn´t be any new building or gardening projects going on everything would be just to google the information. And what would that leave us? Now it is a matter of opinions, which is great and creates some prospects. Just need to try to take an advantages from those.

But still, come on.. Just try to be more yourself. And less like me. Okay. Just a one person always to dictate the colour of the day. Okay.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Peter Ebdon likes to argue something just for the sake of creating a debate. He´s not completely wrong about that. If there wouldn´t be any new building or gardening projects going on everything would be just to google the information. And what would that leave us? Now it is a matter of opinions, which is great and creates some prospects. Just need to try to take an advantages from those.

But still, come on.. Just try to be more yourself. And less like me. Okay. Just a one person always to dictate the colour of the day. Okay.

That's my problem. I spend too much time wanting to be like The Saviour.

Postby Alex0paul

Ronnie79 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Has to be - begrudgingly - Ebdon IMO for he has conquered the World

Nonsense so that makes Joe Johnson a better player than Jimmy ?

Course he is. He won the greatest championship in snooker