Post a reply

Re: Ronnie O'Sullivan has joined SightRight/Feeney team.

Postby Dan-cat

Just saw this on Twitter. Quite the surprise! Also - bit odd that Mark Williams only liked it, and didn't retweet.

MARK WILLIAMS M.B.E liked

@ronnieo147 Delighted to announce that I’ll be working with Steve Feeney of @SightRightUK this season and can’t wait for the season ahead with #TeamSightRight

Postby Andy Spark

Dan-cat wrote:I believe there is nothing magic about Sightright. I just think that it gives something for your mind to do when you are down on the shot.

Maybe, but Ronnie's sighting has changed over the years, as evidenced by his less than centre-chin cueing these days; that kind of thing can effect your confidence. Maybe sightRight will make him more sure of himself in that area.

Postby Andy Spark

Holden Chinaski wrote:Has Ronnie been sighting wrong all this time? :chin:

Decline!

:chuckle: That's the other point isn't it. The dangers of messing with a winning formula!

Postby Holden Chinaski

I remember a long time ago Mark Williams used to hate on Sightright all the time on Twitter. He made fun of all the players using Sightright. Now he's on the team and has won the World Championship. Maybe it's a placebo effect, or maybe there is something to it.

Postby Cloud Strife

Feeney is a fraud and a conman.

Not sure why Ronnie has decided to associate himself with this man, especially after all that nonsense with Matt Balme a couple of years ago. You'd have thought Ronnie would have learnt his lesson by now, obviously not.

Postby Andre147

I'm not sure this will work, only time will tell. He certainly cant have a much beter season than last one, unless he wins the World Title.

One fun fact is everytime MJW was the defending champion of the World Championships, in 2001 and 2004, ROS went on to win the title.

Maybe he has everything planned to win it again in 2019?

Postby TheSaviour

Hopefully that team-leader name not happens to be Cousa.

Soon that insanity is about to once again to begin. STUART BINGHAM. "Hmmmm, how I suppose to play this now.. Hmmm.....?" :chin: :chin: :chin: STUART BINGHAM won it for the team!! Not for Ronnie, but for the team!!

Cheers for that then.

The lads have already admitted it is a 24/7 role they are forced to keep up. No matter where, or who involved of where they currently are. That´s what we just wanted to see and to witness. Hmmm, how I suppose to play this now..?

SightRight? I´d suggest you follow the notes for the PATTERN no 11 to get away from the crowds. Fortunately, few tourists venture beyond the viewpoint. Just keep away well away from the edge of the cliffs.

Those of you interested in volcanology will have a field days while watching the Rocket after this sign-up. And even if you couldn´t give a hoot about volcanoes, it´s still a brilliant walk- especially done late early in the morning.

I think I bit of a warned you already there just isn´t any room or accesses to create any Wayne´s world - fantasies to anyone. No matter if kids involved or not. It is just a hard work, day in, day out. No matter if a fan or a professional. It´s all a matter of imitations, a bit of a playing bad towards HIM. But no Waynes Worlds. At least so far there hasn´t been even any tiny hints they could ever having that access.

I can only hope the church will someday stop feeding Steve Davis, perhaps then even he could finally grow up. But his jokes all always just so funny rofl rofl rofl :mood: :mood: :mood: Talking about lightening up the atmosphere with his never-ending sense of a humour and a cheerfull mood. Not to even mention all the glory he would had supposed to had and having because all of those ideas. Talking about how well he takes it. How well he takes it that instead of all that glory and respects they are just constantly mimicking and imitating him. But then.. The people.. Absolutely no sign they could read ANYTHING from the other persons. If they could they would see how poorly we all are just feeling because of them.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt3Gvdu9mtM

As annoying as that advert is, as poor a singer as the woman is and as much as the pretty girl is the only redeeming feature of the advert, I still prefer her advert to the all round shoddiness that was this version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYck8dc5PrE