Post a reply

Re: HAPPY 70TH BIRTHDAY BARRY

Postby Dan-cat

All this thread needs now is for me to have a go at the Saviour and for it to be moved to the Junkyard.

I enjoyed this tweet from Steve Davis earlier, and the reply about Barry helping his ex-chauffeur when he fell on hard times.

@steve snooker
Happy 70th @BarryHearn so proud to call myself your friend <3 and what an amazing day at Les Bourdes. Massive high five to @EddieHearn for an incredible surprise Golf day for your dad!
Enjoy your dinner! X

@MrBrian1961 Replying to @SteveSnooker @BarryHearn @EddieHearn
Yes, Barry Hearn is a kind man as he gave my friend Robbo, your former chauffeur, help with setting up a new home, when he was experiencing hard times.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:One of the other replies to the Steve's tweet, for balance:

@the4ofdiamonds replying to @SteveSnooker @WorldSnooker1 and 2 others

Climb out Nugget! He's a right old banger

<laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:All this thread needs now is for me to have a go at the Saviour and for it to be moved to the Junkyard.

I enjoyed this tweet from Steve Davis earlier, and the reply about Barry helping his ex-chauffeur when he fell on hard times.

@steve snooker
Happy 70th @BarryHearn so proud to call myself your friend <3 and what an amazing day at Les Bourdes. Massive high five to @EddieHearn for an incredible surprise Golf day for your dad!
Enjoy your dinner! X

@MrBrian1961 Replying to @SteveSnooker @BarryHearn @EddieHearn
Yes, Barry Hearn is a kind man as he gave my friend Robbo, your former chauffeur, help with setting up a new home, when he was experiencing hard times.

Bloody hell Steve, how does his bottom taste?

Postby Dan-cat

Steve Davis @SteveSnooker 16 hours ago retweeting @BarryHearn
The best and most amazing birthday party ever!! <party emoji>

@BarryHearn
What a week and what a finale with the greatest birthday party ever. It was worth being 70 and I’m so grateful to everyone that came and the brilliant organisers- Katie Emily and Michelle . Thank you all for being part of my extended family !
6:15 PM - 24 Jun 2018