Post a reply

Hi Snookies!

Postby renniwevarb

Hi there fellow snookies! I'm John Lim from Singapore, nice to join you all here!

Re: Hi Snookies!

Postby N_Castle07

Welcome renniwevarb <ok> How did you find the snookerisland?

Postby Roland

Welcome aboard! And take your time to get to know the place, it's not too bad and there are navigation buttons everywhere making the thing easier :santa:

Ah finally, a Selby fan :redneck:

Postby renniwevarb

Hi forum master, well maybe you can start a fans section and gather the different camps together... and we can have a cheering session going in the major events :excited:

Anyway why Mark Selby? I just like his style of play... his slow backswing , back pause and delivery is something I emulate in my play, always reminds me of my basics (not his sail boat swaying and feathering though!)

Postby Casey

renniwevarb

Welcome ashore dude. I look forward to a bit of banter :wave:

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Your very welcome renniwevarb <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:Ah finally, a Selby fan :redneck:

well there has to be one :redneck:

hi there welcome, you have arrived at the best island on the snooker planet & I look forward to reading your posts <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

renniwevarb wrote:Here!
http://snookerbacker.com/

Was getting my daily dose of snooker news and updates and found the ticket to this island in the post dated 10 Aug 2010...

Now I'm getting 'lost' in here...

Snooker Backer is the best he lives in the lighthous just off shore lighing up travelers as they arrive :bowdown:

Postby Roland

renniwevarb wrote:Hi forum master, well maybe you can start a fans section and gather the different camps together... and we can have a cheering session going in the major events :excited:

Anyway why Mark Selby? I just like his style of play... his slow backswing , back pause and delivery is something I emulate in my play, always reminds me of my basics (not his sail boat swaying and feathering though!)

Don't get me started :santa:

:bowdown: Selby

Postby Noel

Hi John.

=o)

Noel

Selby sux

Postby Noel

StalinESQ wrote:
who's John :chin:

renniwevarb wrote:Hi there fellow snookies! I'm John Lim from Singapore, nice to join you all here!

NImageEL

Postby Rocket_ron

Noel wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
who's John :chin:

renniwevarb wrote:Hi there fellow snookies! I'm John Lim from Singapore, nice to join you all here!

NImageEL

smart = :eggonface:

Postby Wildey

welcome renniwevarb <ok>

Selby is a class act and puts the willies up some fans of a certain other player :redneck:

Postby Bourne

Hello John Lim, how's it going ?

Postby renniwevarb

StalinESQ wrote:Welcome Renni <ok>

Shame about your choice of player, but its nice how he rents a crowd and also nice how he pays his manager (alledgedly). <laugh>

Sorry I don't quite get you, but honestly I know nothing much about him, just like to watch him compete on the baize.

Postby renniwevarb

Noel wrote:Hi John.

=o)

Noel

Selby sux

Hi Noel, you just disappeared into thin air from TSF, and I wondered what happened, till I saw your ban?!

Anyway, you got washed up this island and get a new lease of life! Oh and a tricky one you, I just managed to see the fine print rofl

Well to each his own, but the person who really sux is myself, so it's my dream to get a century in my lifetime :excited: