Post a reply

Interview with a Grinder

Postby Roland

http://snookerbacker.com/2010/08/10/int ... a-grinder/

Every now and again a golden opportunity comes along and that is exactly what happened recently to Roland Cox, the man behind snookers newest and most innovative chat forum Snooker Island.

He got the chance to meet and interview the legend that is Cliff Thorburn. It’s a fine insight into the man labelled ‘The Grinder’ and well worth a read.

As for the story of how the interview came about, I’ll let Roland take it up from here. The fact that I am letting him write on the blog has absolutely nothing to do with that photograph he has of me with a picture of Hazel Irvine in one hand and a tube of baby oil in the other. The evidence is purely circumstantial.

Anyway over to Roland….

:santa:

Re: Interview with a Grinder

Postby Wildey

Great Stuff <ok>

and the comment regarding Working together by snookerbacker is apt for the new Regime of Snooker. For the first time ive seen World Snooker site Linking to Global or other sites and taking a intrest in other tournaments thats not WPBSA Tournaments that never used to happen so its time Forums start working together aswell.

and it seems your words will be translated in to Spanish aswell :)

Postby Roland

It's pretty hard to work with forums you're banned from. But hey, that's why somewhere else was needed right?

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:It's pretty hard to work with forums you're banned from. But hey, that's why somewhere else was needed right?

LOL