Post a reply

Re: Is Barry Hawkins the greatest person in history?

Postby Iranu

I have it on good authority from Dennis Taylor yesterday that Anthony McGill is the nicest gugy ou could ever wish to meet. So on that basis I'll have to say no.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm bored of this joke now.

What joke

The me thinking Hawkins had an attractive style of play, when nobody else did debate, leading me to post a a joke thread overstating how much he was loved joke.

Postby TheSaviour

Up there!

Why are people rebelling against something they can´t see a flaw?? Surely they should just stop it for once. Luckily Barry´s bodylanguage has been just better and better. He has been managed to shut all that crap out of it.

Just dumb. From the people and from the fans. Rebelling against something they can´t see a flaw. Day in, day out. And hour after an hour.

A very little evidence there just is there would something like "thinking processes" going on. Just go to the club and what do you see ? A mindless and thoughtless ball bashing. Absolutely nothing else going on in there. They are just talking and playing via their bot........ At times fluking something right on a larger scale. But not the greatest turning percentages. And a very little evidence about any thinking. Just talking via their bot......... Luckily we have someone like Bazza, just like the Aussies. Who always are highly arrogant in a right way. In a spot on way.