Post a reply

Re: What snooker means to me

Postby Andre147

Snooker means everything to me.

Best sport in the world, started watching it since I was 13.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I hate snooker.

This was the only forum that would accept me.

Jury's still out on that.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Watching snooker relaxes me. I love it. Playing snooker is fun as well but I don't do it that often cause I can't find the time...

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:Watching snooker relaxes me. I love it. Playing snooker is fun as well but I don't do it that often cause I can't find the time...

I dont play too often mainly because there arent many tables around here and because like you it's hard to find the time. But when I do I love it. And everytime after I play I watch a pro match on TV I always say: damn this game is bloddy hard isnt it... I couldn't make that even if I tried it 100 times.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:everytime after I play I watch a pro match on TV I always say: damn this game is bloddy hard isnt it... I couldn't make that even if I tried it 100 times.

Top level snooker is insane. I think we sometimes take for granted how good these guys are even when under pressure and how hard they must practise.

Postby TheSaviour

Has been a lifeline.

Let´s see what the futures brings on. Never quite can tell. Hopefully would be still able to follow it. For example, a great clash between Dominic Dale and Reanne Evans. Knew for sure that even at the worst case, Reanne would get a 5 or 6 frames. Those kind of a matches interests me. Not all Selby vs Kyren Wilsons, or Ronnie O`Sullivan vs Yan Bingtaos..

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Has been a lifeline.

Let´s see what the futures brings on. Never quite can tell. Hopefully would be still able to follow it. For example, a great clash between Dominic Dale and Reanne Evans. Knew for sure that even at the worst case, Reanne would get a 5 or 6 frames. Those kind of a matches interests me. Not all Selby vs Kyren Wilsons, or Ronnie O`Sullivan vs Yan Bingtaos..

:shock: That made sense.