Post a reply

DING to release autobiography next week

Postby Pink Ball

Chinese snooker sensation Ding Junhui will release his autobiography ahead of the 2018 World Snooker Championship.
“Just thinking always about next frames” will be released on Friday week, April 13. In the book, Ding, 31, pulls no punches in discussing a wide range of topics, including his astonishing 2013-14 season, during which he won five ranking tournaments.
“I just thinking always about next frames,” he said of his greatest season. “Lots of pressures. But I lose a frames I just think about next frames and keep good forms.”
Among the highlights is an astonishing rant in which he lashes out against rival Mark Selby.
“Good players, plays good frames and keeps pressures always,” he said scathingly in chapter 7.
“But Ronnie is my heroes always. He plays without pressures and not thinking bad things, always.”
In one particularly revealing chapter, he discusses how he fell in love with snooker as a young boy playing the game with his father.
“I play okay frames, then I play good frames with my fathers,” he says of his meteoric rise to fame. “Break-buildings better, good cue ball controls. Lots of Asian player now.”
The book will be available for £7.99 from all good stores.

Re: DING to release autobiography next week

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Is this for real?

Pinball posted it.

Exactly. It's legit.

I asked because you posted it. Anyone else and I would have known straightaway it was a piss-take.