Post a reply

Re: Should Kurt Dunham receive a wildcard?

Postby TheSaviour

Yes, I knew already. Just stop bothering me with all that nonsense "communications" (see who´s already out).

Yes, he´s class! He should.

Let´s see this current China Open; all these muppets and clowns with a major weaknesses on their approaches and overall-games, Ronnie O´Sullivan, Liang Wenbo, Judd Trump, Anthony McGill, Stephen Maguire, Anthony Hamilton are all already out! Only Mark Williams still limping on. :snooker: From the players with so obvious weaknesses. But he has recently found some class regarding his safety-game, only if he could sort out trying to play those too tight cannons while on a break. All those players are lacking that complete-control of the table, of which Fergal O´Brien can well master. Let´s see if Fergal can now a bit start to dominate the game, like I have predicted he could.. Smells like a Gary Wilson-title now, also.. Always have enough variations. But always trust to the ones who actually do deserve that trust.

Still rooting for the underdogs, nevertheless. But Kurt would be a class. He´s class. Perhaps now if Neil has found his motivation back there could be an open door for Kurt also.

Still finding that 50-50 magic........ Or should it be a tragic, instead. What a sad little muppets both Ronnie O´Sullivan and Roger Federer actually are. Chickening out of the best part of the year, again. Chickening out of the China Open, just as everyone are gearing up towards the big one. The sport needs some new class.

Nice to read that you were just joking about Elliot Slessor.. Twice now against Ronnie and twice a winner. Always when joking make sure everyone understand you are just joking. In order to avoid any further misunderstandings. (LOL). For example. Not that bad idea, eventually, is it.

rofl rofl rofl

Just don´t be bothering me with all that. Or you can.. But if can´t open up even a truly basic 50-50 calls, then can´t see you being much of a betting-lady or a betting-man. Or that much WISE. Not to even mention a more complicate pre-speculations..

Wenbo´s safety-game lately has been so poor that it is beyond the joke. I knew it well before anyone else. And that´s a dot. Like I always; nothing useless or too much informations or speculations. And the same can be said with Hamilton´s break-building. But they are both a bit of a living up to their reputations; that´s how they started to play. Just a :snooker: one pot with a position to follow and that´s the whole story. rofl The media with those 5000 channels of theirs always keeps on speculate but I can live with that. I would just like to have more Private natural enjoyments, of which Kurt if anyone, would bring on.

Postby Wildey

not on your bucking nelly we need to weed out these players that has no hope and mediocracy personified.

we should strive for the very best players on tour

Postby SteveJJ

Wildey wrote:not on your bucking nelly we need to weed out these players that has no hope and mediocracy personified.

we should strive for the very best players on tour

So you are suggesting Bagley gets a wild card instead?

Postby SteveJJ

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Very Australian name is Kurt Dunham - bit like Crocodile Dundee.

Or it would be if he was called runt Durham

I think Dunham should only be given a wild card if he changes his name to Crocodile Dundee.