Post a reply

Re: China Open Last 128 !!!

Postby GJ

Half expected a letdown from Kyren today after the disappointment of losing the Masters final but he proved me wrong

:cracker: <cool>

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:Half expected a letdown from Kyren today after the disappointment of losing the Masters final but he proved me wrong

:cracker: <cool>

reaching the final in london proved to Kyren he belongs on the big stage and i think he will put in more consistent performances as a result.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Hello DC - had a good day?

McGill is interesting in that I don't really know what his strengths and weaknesses are. I think he is quite fragile mentally but I don't really know that.

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Hello DC - had a good day?

McGill is interesting in that I don't really know what his strengths and weaknesses are. I think he is quite fragile mentally but I don't really know that.

Busy day! Had to move out our music studio, the whole building having being sold to developers to turn into flats. The gentrification of Crackney Road marches inexorably on. We had three weeks notice -our building housing 20 recording studios and Hoxton FM the radio station kicked out just like that. Ouch. We knew it was coming but that was a quick kill. So after shifting the last of our gear into storage, I headed back to help dismantle the radio station and pack it all into a transit. Then home, curry from last night in the oven - fabulous.

New chapter.

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:McGill pulls it back to 4-4 - Thor leads 22-8 in the decider. Atlas, the referee, doing a sterling job.

No man - this is not the decider!

Oops! FAKE NEWS!

best of 11s aint they.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:

Busy day! Had to move out our music studio, the whole building having being sold to developers to turn into flats. The gentrification of Crackney Road marches inexorably on. We had three weeks notice -our building housing 20 recording studios and Hoxton FM the radio station kicked out just like that. Ouch. We knew it was coming but that was a quick kill. So after shifting the last of our gear into storage, I headed back to help dismantle the radio station and pack it all into a transit. Then home, curry from last night in the oven - fabulous.

New chapter.

That's rough. Will you be able to carry on?

I have tuned in on occasion.

Postby TheSaviour

McGill Hits Thor Chuang Leong For Six.

It´s always like attending to your own funeral. While watching these results from the likes of McGill, Kyren Wilson, John Higgins, Shaun Murphy, Joe Perry etc.. <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

Wouldn´t just want to write off all the upsets. Which is quite precisely what has happened. Jak Jones won over Judd Trump doesn´t really count as a one. Or an upset perhaps, but not a major shock. I would say that not even an upset but I always hate to tell it afterwards. It´s not like it would be something I would be proud of, not anymore. Perhaps while being a young lad, but not anymore. Just a boredom-contest, more likely. Fly or die. Pretty decent options.

Well now we have heard the latest and the last from this qualifier. Now it is a spring season and time + Mark Selby - time..... :wave: But that´s a pretty good switch. If you ask me.

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

New chapter.

That's lovely! :-D

Yes, the station will continue without a studio for a while, with those DJs able to pre-record their shows being syndicated still. Unsure of Hoxton FM's long term plans.

We are looking for a new room for our music studio, but we didn't realise quite what a sweet deal we had on the rent in our old palce... everywhere we've seen so far has been way too expensive.

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

New chapter.

That's lovely! :-D

Yes, the station will continue without a studio for a while, with those DJs able to pre-record their shows being syndicated still. Unsure of Hoxton FM's long term plans.

We are looking for a new room for our music studio, but we didn't realise quite what a sweet deal we had on the rent in our old palce... everywhere we've seen so far has been way too expensive.

That's a shame.

I remember listening to one of your shows a few years ago, the one that had Demi on.

Gentrification is all good and well...until it starts forcing out the people who have made that area what it is.

Hope it all works out.

Re: Fuhua Group China Open Last 128 !!!

Postby TheSaviour

That Shaun´s peep show in Llandudno lol..

But who´s that reminds of you?

Let´s see if some people are already about kick off their campaigns, well Jimmy White is already targeting and eyeing the World title.

I am (once again) all to prove I am not a blind Ronnie´s fan-boy but an authentic Selby-backer. Now when this time of the year has again arrived.. I know I once again have my hands full to prove it but once again I am up for the job.

But as an authentic and autistic guess;

rofl rofl :bowdown: :bowdown:

I would compare that route Selby´s doing only to the Legendary Bund. The people are driving to work and back to home. That´s the only difference. Not much any bling-bling to ruin it, like in the States or in Paris or in London. And weather-wise extremely good almost all year around. Everyone should have their practice hall in there. That´s how good route that´s just is. I don´t even know his phone number so I can´t do a thing but someone should mention to him. Voluntary I won´t be going to back in to the ghetto anymore. Not my cup of a tee.

They have ruined this tournament already. In my mind. SOLID !! Joe! Yes, but the better position to have a daily practices, the less choking when the heavy pressure is on.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Rockettim147 wrote:(World Championships 2018 Final) I may have a ticket for Sale for the Final Session of the Final on the 7th May. Won’t be cheap though.

Sell it to Ronnie - would be nice for him to be there.

Postby SnookerFan

Rockettim147 wrote:(World Championships 2018 Final) I may have a ticket for Sale for the Final Session of the Final on the 7th May. Won’t be cheap though.

Well, don't keep telling us it won't be cheap. Tell us what price you're asking for it.

Postby Rockettim147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Sell it to Ronnie - would be nice for him to be there.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL