Post a reply

Romania Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 13th ~ Sunday 18th of March in Bucharest, Romania

A New Tournament for 16 Invited Players headed by World Champion Mark Selby.

Also in the draw is Judd Trump, Neil Robertson, Luca Brecel, John Higgins, Mark Williams and the Newly crowned Gibralta Open Champion Ryan Day.

Who will progress in to the Quarter Final?

DRAW

Last 16

Mark Selby v Liang Wenbo Selby Leads 6-5
Stuart Bingham v Neil Robertson Bingham Leads 9-4
Mark Williams v Ali Carter Williams Leads 14-10
Mark King v Stephen Maguire Maguire Leads 11-4
------------------------------------------------------------
John Higgins v Anthony McGill Higgins Leads 6-3
Barry Hawkins v Ryan Day Hawkins Leads 15-14
Mark Allen v Kyren Wilson Tied at 5-5
Judd Trump v Luca Brecel Trump Leads 3-1

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Romania Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

I love the Eurosport player. The only downside is you don't get to see the studio fragments. I think Eurosport should include the studio stuff on the Player. I'm paying so I shoud be able to see everything...

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:I love the Eurosport player. The only downside is you don't get to see the studio fragments. I think Eurosport should include the studio stuff on the Player. I'm paying so I shoud be able to see everything...

to be honest theres no studio for every tournament on Eurosport

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:I love the Eurosport player. The only downside is you don't get to see the studio fragments. I think Eurosport should include the studio stuff on the Player. I'm paying so I shoud be able to see everything...

Do you not get the studio even when accessing Europsport 1/2 on the Player? I do. Maybe it's a location thing?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:

to be honest theres no studio for every tournament on Eurosport

No, but there is studio stuff for some of the tournaments, so why not show it on the player?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:

Do you not get the studio even when accessing Europsport 1/2 on the Player? I do. Maybe it's a location thing?

No I don't. Maybe I'm doing sometging wrong? I remember seeing the studio stuff one or two times, but most of the time I don't see it.

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Iranu wrote:

No I don't. Maybe I'm doing sometging wrong? I remember seeing the studio stuff one or two times, but most of the time I don't see it.

If you are watching the main match, you get the studio stuff. As Wildey says, they don't do it for all the tournaments.

Postby Iranu

Yeah I dunno, whenever Eurosport have studio analysis I can watch it on the Player (which is the only access I have to Eurosport) as long as I choose the coverage on Eurosport 1/2 instead of the extra player channel.

Not sure why you wouldn't see it, I can't imagine what you'd be doing wrong because you just click on the channel; there's nothing to get wrong.

If you're not based in the UK it might be something to do with that? Like only British Eurosport player has the rights to show the studio analysis or somrthing? Other than that I have no idea.

Postby Dan-cat

It's Europewide, I get the same coverage when in Spain at my mums in the mountains.

Oh what I would do right now to be therr for a week, work on some writing and video editing shiz, watch the snooker. <dreaming>

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Just tuned in to King vs Mags. Ace!

And we have a beer sponsor!!! In fact, about 10 sponsors it looks like, the main one being the Bank of Transilvania.

What the hell?

How has a non-televised tournament got so many sponsors?

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:

And we have a beer sponsor!!! In fact, about 10 sponsors it looks like, the main one being the Bank of Transilvania.

What the hell?

I'm assuming it's being televised in Romania.

Sponsors are: Stalinskaya Lager, Schweppes, Domcafe Fresh, Bank of Transylvania, Restart Energy, MWAT, Dove for Men, Fortuna - there are more as well I can't see them all!

Not a single bookies to be seen.

Mag is on fiyyaaah - about to go 2 nil.

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

What the hell?

Sponsors are: Stalinskaya Lager, Schweppes, Domcafe Fresh, Bank of Transylvania, Restart Energy, MWAT, Dove for Men, Fortuna - there are more as well I can't see them all!

Barry will have a heart attack if he sees that.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

What the hell?

Barry will have a heart attack if he sees that.

He'll be busy somewhere watching Darts.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Holden Chinaski wrote:This tournament needs more sponsors.

And a better camera angle. Table looks too small like this.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:My mum brought me some cans of beer back from France. One has an aroma of malt whisky, apparently.

I had a belgian beer that was infused with single malt whiskey a while ago. It was good.