Post a reply

Re: Power Snooker - Hit or Miscue?

Postby Noel

HaHaHa...

I wanted to ask if John Higgins will be locked in a suspended crate and
dropped in to a vat full of sewage every time frame ball was missed.

No. Seriously.
If she lost everything but the red heels I'd hit that.

=o)

Noel

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:Image

deserves a place here

sod that deserves a place in my house lol

Postby Roland

Anyway back to the "Power Snooker" - if there is a format where you can turn up and watch with a pint or two and chill out then I'm all for it.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Fit? :chin:

That Lady, in my humble opinion, would be a perfect fit. <ok>

I can imagine the scenes already. <laugh>

Postby Noel

Sonny wrote:I don't know why but for some reason I find that picture very funny.

Yes.
It's like a plant but more like a redball sandwich.
Who's the little kid?

=o\

Noel

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:blonde with a perfect ass :love:

AWWWW didnt know you felt like that about Hendry :love: :redneck:

Postby snookerbacker

I love the way Sonny tries to bring it back to the snooker and then the blonde kicks in again. I could post number three of the trilogy but I fear it may tip you over the edge. I think that's one for snookerbackerafterthewatershed.com
:innocent:

Postby Roland

He probably knew about it ages ago and was waiting for the nod and you beat him to it :redneck:

Postby Rocket_ron

snookerbacker wrote:I love the way Sonny tries to bring it back to the snooker and then the blonde kicks in again. I could post number three of the trilogy but I fear it may tip you over the edge. I think that's one for snookerbackerafterthewatershed.com
:innocent:

release it now :wild2:
<laugh> :idea:

Postby Roland

Well forgive me for trying to cut through the bull but that is all 100% bull. I am no more enlightened now than I was before I read that.

Postby Roland

OK this is what Iwas after:

http://www.powersnooker.com/rules.php

Yeah it sounds ok actually, although there is one rule which until I see it in action sounds like a load of bullocks which is this one:

The area behind the baulk line is the PowerZone – if the cue ball is struck from within the PowerZone, any colour potted counts for double and during a PowerPlay, quadruple.

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:OK this is what Iwas after:

http://www.powersnooker.com/rules.php

Yeah it sounds ok actually, although there is one rule which until I see it in action sounds like a load of tezzies which is this one:

The area behind the baulk line is the PowerZone – if the cue ball is struck from within the PowerZone, any colour potted counts for double and during a PowerPlay, quadruple.

so if you pot a black off it spot from the baulk end you could get 14 or even 28 points :chin: might be cool that

dont think you could beat the first pic