Post a reply

Re: Georgiou seems like a nice bloke

Postby TheSaviour

But I sadly predict he will be not playing any good over the future.

I see him naturally a way too arrogant, even when I certainly do admit he´s a nice bloke and a talented player. A talented person. But I can see him having a very unrealistic views considering his own future. And that´s no good, that´s no good.

See. I am a poster who has hailed many players and I still do that. As I see that´s the way it is and they will keep up going stronger and stronger. And my "long-potting" regarding the players future has been a top-notch.

But there has been all the sings Georgiou is losing it. Winning the shoot-out means much nothing. Even Robin Hull managed to win it. And then he lost to Reanne Evans in Sheffield.

Tells a story, tells a story,

Georgiou defines the natural talent. He is a one. But he can´t follow it with a crystal-clear brain-work. He can throw in everything he has and that´s a much. But without that mental strength, read, bravery, even that won´t be enough. It is enough to make a nice living, and to gain some limited reputation. But it is not enough to achieve the certain standard as a snooker player.

But still, a nice to read an article like that. I certainly also find him as nice bloke and would absolutely love to be wrong regarding his future as a snooker player! And goes without saying obviously meant no harm while writing this! Just living up to my past as a told as I see it. Called honesty. Called dignity. Called bravery.

Postby vodkadiet

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Georgiou seemed like a nice bloke in his interview.

He is aiming to take over Joe Perry's mantle...

Postby TheSaviour

He certainly have no visible weaknesses. That doesn´t mean he couldn´t create those by himself. He just should read it well but I am really afraid he won´t.

But this current situation is nothing. It is not like that there still is that fat bloke watching the match and I should wonder why he still is capable to be there.

He has now visible weaknesses. But there has been that situation previously and all the big guns intellectually throwing everything in to him and no result of any kind. But now we are playing against his grandchildrens. Which is nothing.

Postby Dan-cat

He put the good old cup of tea softly on the table by my bed, and I took a refreshing sip. Just right, as usual. Not too hot, not too sweet, not too weak, not too strong, not too much milk, and not a drop spilled in the saucer. A most amazing cove, the Saviour. So dashed competent in every respect. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I mean to say, take just one small instance. Every other poster I've ever known used to barge into my threads in the morning while I was still asleep, causing much misery; but the Saviours seems to know when I'm awake by a sort of telepathy. He always floats in with the cup exactly two minutes after I come to life. Makes a deuce of a lot of difference to a fellow's day.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Wodehouse?

I have a woody for Wodehouse.

There's nothing PG about that

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Heard that Georgiou is donating 10% of his winnings from the Welsh Open to the Borgen Project - helping fight poverty in Peru

:hatoff:

He should give it to Oxfam instead.