Do you consider Mark Williams a bully?

Yes
40%
No
50%
No, but maybe he should be careful. Not everybody shares his sense of humour
10%

Total votes : 10

Re: Do you consider Mark Williams a bully?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Darren Morgan still around. I had the misfortune of seeing him twice in Goffs back in the day. Don't remember anything about it other than being disappointed i was going to see him for a second time. He wasn't the most exciting player to watch.

He says all the players have blocked Williams on social media. That doesn't look good. Bit of a Taff tiff with a sulphuric whiff.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Chalk McHugh wrote:Darren Morgan still around. I had the misfortune of seeing him twice in Goffs back in the day. Don't remember anything about it other than being disappointed i was going to see him for a second time. He wasn't the most exciting player to watch.

He says all the players have blocked Williams on social media. That doesn't look good. Bit of a Taff tiff with a sulphuric whiff.

rofl

Postby Johnny Bravo

Chalk McHugh wrote:

IMO that bull, I don't believe it's true

Postby snooky147

Williams getting a bit ahead of himself. Who the hell does he think he is?. Darren Morgan(who I never Particuarly liked btw) has beaten Jackson Page 5 times this season yet somehow he gets the Welsh spot ahead of Morgan. Williams comments are crass and hugely disrespectful to a player thats been around longer than him. I dont care who's wrong or right, just that Williams is getting too big for his boots.

Postby Deewee

Morgan got the place, that's why Williams was angry in the first place. Page got in because Swail had some family issues. Anyway, they've both clearly disliked each other for a long time. Just another chapter in that story though don't really see why Williams should respect Morgan just because he's a few years older.

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Williams dealt with that interviewer well I thought.

However, he and Morgan should sort it out in the ring

Williams done a bit of boxing back in the day. He would kill Morgan.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ayrshirebhoy wrote:

Good point.
Morgan could get Mark King to stand in

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:

Good point.

Maybe Mark King could white knight for Morgan like he did for Hicks all those years ago.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:

Good point.

Maybe Mark King could white knight for Morgan like he did for Hicks all those years ago.

Good idea Cloud.
Wish I had thought of that

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ayrshirebhoy wrote:

Good point.

Good idea Cloud.
Wish I had thought of that

No worries, mate. Glad to help. :hatoff:

Postby mick745

I find it disrespectful to denigrate any other player's abilities. While we all have our favourite players different playing styles are part of what makes the sport so fun to watch.

Same as Ronnie referring to lower ranked players as numpties. Totally unnecessary in my view.

Darren Morgan is the number 1 ranked amateur player in Wales, he has only got that on merit.

However, the home nations series i believe should give the leading amateur and leading u21 player from the respective nation wildcards to the event as a standard.

Postby TheSaviour

He´s not a bully. Absolutely no. BUT he can be a bit of bully while you´re following his career and his shot selections. I do admit that, and fully understand it when the people are finding him as a bully. But actually he´s absolutely not. The trouble there is, regards his shot selections while he´s making during a possible big break. At least 95% of those are completely spot on but he has had his complety let-downs. And and but that regards only the last few years.

So it is a100% reasonable that this conversations is now on. He´s not a bully, but I certainly can see where the people are coming from while claiming that. He should

But what the scores of the people are reading wrong is my ability to read from the single persons. I have that, make absolutely no mistake. I am never going to downplay any individual person. I know if they are having some. I can tell that Stephen Maguire has the natural talent, for example. Or that Ronnie has that too. But it doesn´t mean a thing, that they have it. I know when they has it, and absolutely never ever, going to underestimate the powers and the threats they do posses.

It´s more like that I know when they are always going do make the correct shot selections. I can´t deny that. And I never won´t. It´s more like that I just need to cope with it. The natural talent they do or does posses.

I know I have my own PERSONAL views.. Yes, I know that. I have had those for the most part of my life. Never mind of that. I still and always has been able to tell when someone got the real and a threating natural talent. I have never ever claimed that I could do any better than that. I just need to cope with it. So partly that´s why I am a pretty social person.

But make absolutely no mistake. The jokes won´t be getting any more funnier. Tha-tha-that is the highest ever possible maximum. The jokes can´t be getting any more funnier. This is the maximum now. They just don´t have that. I have it. This is the maximum.