Post a reply

Will Ronnie win the Worlds this year?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 24

Re: Will Ronnie win the World Championship this year?

Postby Andre147

I can't decide being honest...

He'll certainly go there with the best form he's ever come into the Crucible, but that sometimes means little.

The Crucible test is different alltogether... I'd like to think he can win it, but honestly cant say yes or no...

Postby Chalk McHugh

Andre147 wrote:I can't decide being honest...

He'll certainly go there with the best form he's ever come into the Crucible, but that sometimes means little.

The Crucible test is different alltogether... I'd like to think he can win it, but honestly cant say yes or no...

Come on stop sitting on the fence. Yes or no Andre?

Postby Andre147

Chalk McHugh wrote:

Sory :shrug:

Postby vodkadiet

Of course he will. I am so convinced that he will, that tomorrow morning I am going to walk in to a betting shop and place a bet of £8,000 on a Ronnie O'Sullivan victory at the 2018 World Professional Snooker Championships, due to be held at The Crucible Theatre in Sheffield.
Last edited by vodkadiet on 26 Feb 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Andre147 wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

Sory :shrug:

Sweetdreams buddy. There's something special about nodding off on a Sunday night after a big Ronnie win.

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:Of course he will. I am so convinced that he will, that tomorrow morning I am going to walk in to a betting shop and place a bet of £8,000 on a Ronnie O'Sullivan victory at the 2018 World Professional Snooker Championships, due to be held at The Crucible Theatre in Sheffield.

Make sure it's not a Ladbrokes shop.

Postby Cloud Strife

LeonD123 wrote:Of course he will.

The Australian TV show thingy story is part of the his communication.

Like if he's gonna miss the biggest event at the moment of his peak form...

I'm not sure, man. He seemed pretty serious about it this time.

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:

He always seems serious about it at the time.

This doesn't sound like he won't turn up:

“I don’t think I’m capable of winning another world title. You need a lot of staying power there and I am too old. I can play well over a few days, but the World Championship is all about stamina and consistency which is not suited to my game at the moment. But we’ll wait and see.”

He'll be there.

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

He always seems serious about it at the time.

This doesn't sound like he won't turn up:

“I don’t think I’m capable of winning another world title. You need a lot of staying power there and I am too old. I can play well over a few days, but the World Championship is all about stamina and consistency which is not suited to my game at the moment. But we’ll wait and see.”

He'll be there.

I dunno, man. I'm just really worried about it, I guess. I can see the lure of Australia being too good to resist.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:I will eat 50 Big Macs if he doesn't play. Basically, there is no chance of him not playing.

Just to clarify, will you actually do that?

Will you eat 50 Big Macs should Ronnie not play? Will you provide video evidence that you have done this?

Also, is it really worth risking selling out everything you believe in, just to demonstrate how unlikely something is?