Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes World Grand Prix Last 32 !!!

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:2-1 Jimmy.

Selby's doing a Ding and having the season off after winning 5 events the previous season...

I thought having a season off was called doing a Ronnie.

He is actually involved in the decision when he has a season off, there is a difference!

Postby Cloud Strife

masterdoctorgenius wrote:Jimmy choked away this frame

He's been choking all match. Lucky for him that Selby's been off his game otherwise this would've been an easy 4-0.
Last edited by Cloud Strife on 21 Feb 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:I'm not sure if Jimmy is choking. He's been missing essy balls all match. Just playing poorly and thats his level i think.

He's a journeyman, nothing more. He won't be troubling the top 16 as some on here have suggested.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Is the last 32 done now? Can we have a last 16 thread please? Thank you!

The last 16 thread will be here once the Last 32 matches conclude this afternoon.

Postby Chalk McHugh

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:I'm not sure if Jimmy is choking. He's been missing essy balls all match. Just playing poorly and thats his level i think.

missing easy balls which a player of his talent shouldnt shows that he is choking.

He's miseed about 10 sitters so far. Does that mean he's choked 10 times? He's rarely won a tv game. Maybe Jimmy just misses a lot of easy balls. Not neccessarily choking for me.

Postby Rockettim147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:

missing easy balls which a player of his talent shouldnt shows that he is choking.

Selby playing bad, but Jimmy even worse. He would of won this match or at least been 3-1 up

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Is the last 32 done now? Can we have a last 16 thread please? Thank you!

The last 16 thread will be here once the Last 32 matches conclude this afternoon.

Thanks dude I was getting ahead of myself, thought the Lat 32 was done.

Are you able to change the Hot Topics on the home page?

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Jimmy's been working with a confidence coach. That's what I do! I helped a pool player win a tournament a few months ago. Had the game just lacked self-belief.

badsnookerplayer?

Martin Perry http://www.themartineffect.co.uk/

Gotta love Clive. 2 mins of commentary and I already learnt loads about Jimmy.

From what I've seen so far today, either this guy isn't very good or Jimmy need a few more sessions.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

No unfortunately not. You need to ask Wild that.

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

I'm not sure even Wildey can do that. Has to be the admin, I think.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Jimmy's been working with a confidence coach. That's what I do! I helped a pool player win a tournament a few months ago. Had the game just lacked self-belief.

badsnookerplayer?

Martin Perry http://www.themartineffect.co.uk/

Gotta love Clive. 2 mins of commentary and I already learnt loads about Jimmy.

From what I've seen so far today, either this guy isn't very good or Jimmy need a few more sessions.

A confidence coach can only do so much. Jimmy missing balls all day maybe is more a reflection of his standard than anything else.

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:A confidence coach can only do so much. Jimmy missing balls all day maybe is more a reflection of his standard than anything else.

I disagree. To get to his level you have to be an extremely good player. The rest is in the head.