Post a reply

Re: D88 German Masters Quarter Finals !!!

Postby Iranu

Ding! Worst attempt at a roll up since I ran out of rizla and decided to use a bit of a receipt (it did not go well).

Postby Chalk McHugh

Iranu wrote:Ding! Worst attempt at a roll up since I ran out of rizla and decided to use a bit of a receipt (it did not go well).

It was pathetic.I've seen Ding play some braindead snooker lately.Shots a club player wouldn't even do.I wouldn't fancy him to win a major again.

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Iranu wrote:Dott wins 5-4 from 4-0 down.

Good stuff Dott.Great comeback.

Over four hours it took. Very slow match. Dotty won't be happy about that. His reputation as a fast player has been sullied somewhat this evening.

Postby snooky147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

Over four hours it took. Very slow match. Dotty won't be happy about that. His reputation as a fast player has been sullied somewhat this evening.

Put a sock in it mate, you honestly think he cares?.

Postby snooky147

Alex0paul wrote:Get in!!!!

Seriously, this is his plan to kill me with bloody heart failure :weeds: :dizzy:
No, he showed his usual tenacity and also i'm 90 percent sure Goudong miscued on
match ball red.
As I said work in progress, well done graeme.

Postby Cloud Strife

snooky147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

Just joking about mate. No need to get your knickers in a twist.

Postby snooky147

Cloud Strife wrote:
snooky147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

Sorry mate I was actually joking too :gag:

Postby Cloud Strife

snooky147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
snooky147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

Sorry mate I was actually joking too :gag:

:hatoff:

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:Smurf edges into semi. Not a bad line up, Dott v Smurf and Williams v Trump.

I would like a Williams v Dott final. Despite being around for many years, I can't remember off the top of my head any big matches between these two.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Smurf edges into semi. Not a bad line up, Dott v Smurf and Williams v Trump.

I would like a Williams v Dott final. Despite being around for many years, I can't remember off the top of my head any big matches between these two.

It will be a good final whatever happens but i'd fancy a Murphy v Trump final.

Postby snooky147

Cloud Strife wrote:

I would much rather if he got to the final that it was Trump he played. Williams has this annoying habit of sticking to you like gum on your shoes. Plus a Trump final would be more entertaining.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:

They have never played beyond a last 16 before although they have played at the Crucible in 2016 Williams winning 10-4.

Twice at the UK Championship and Once at the Masters Williams winning every one.

Postby Deewee

Cloud Strife wrote:

That's true. "Biggest" match would probably be last 16 in the 2008 UK Champs. No quarterfinals even between them.

Postby Chalk McHugh

snooky147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I would much rather if he got to the final that it was Trump he played. Williams has this annoying habit of sticking to you like gum on your shoes. Plus a Trump final would be more entertaining.

Right about Williams. Such a hard competitor. Bit like Dott but a better player overall. That would be a tasty game.

Postby SnookerEd25

Really like this semi-final line-up in terms of quality; personality-wise, i’m Hoping for Williams-Dott final...