Post a reply

Breakthrough Player of 2010/2011

Postby Wildey

Who do you think would be the breakthrough of 2010/2011.

last season i predicted Martin Gould and despite a good run in the World Championship was found wanting for the majority of the season.

my tip for this season that will build on his World Championship is Anda Zhang he wont necessarily win anything but i think he will climb up to a position he could move on from.

Re: Breakthrough Player of 2010/2011

Postby Tubberlad

I think we'll see some decent displays from young Luca Brecel. Don't expect any fireworks, but decent, positive results.

Postby Alex0paul

Anthony McGill for a newcomer. He hasn't had the talk Lisowski and Highfield have had but I personally think he will do the best out of these three.

In terms of breakthrough, possibly Tom Ford if he keeps up the same regime of last season and sticks with what he said prior to the Worlds.

Postby Witz78

Alex0paul WC wrote:Anthony McGill for a newcomer. He hasn't had the talk Lisowski and Highfield have had but I personally think he will do the best out of these three.

In terms of breakthrough, possibly Tom Ford if he keeps up the same regime of last season and sticks with what he said prior to the Worlds.

McGills certainly made a great start to life as a pro in the PTC

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I'll be looking out for Igor Figueiredo

yes he is some story hes only had access to a 12 ft table 18 months and hes on tour .
Last edited by Wildey on 17 Jul 2010, edited 1 time in total.