Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :Shaun Murphy v Allister Carter

Postby TheSaviour

I am really disappointed right now. That I removed something I earlier posted about Kyren. And didn´t use it.

About the "ultimate player" and the "ultimate sport".

Well, that´s what it is when Shaun (too) is playing. I don´t care right now what tournament this is. I just made a slender, a slight mistake and paid the heavy price for it.

So it is up to Shaun now.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Smurf owes the Captain a walloping today.How long will it take Carter to do his 'angry ant' routine and give Smurf the midgets ' death stare?'A truly hilarious sight and not in the slightest bit intimidating.Comical Carter needs to chill the beans but we all know he'll lose the plot within a few frames.The Incredible Sulk just cant help himself.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Chalk McHugh wrote:Smurf owes the Captain a walloping today.How long will it take Carter to do his 'angry ant' routine and give Smurf the midgets ' death stare?'A truly hilarious sight and not in the slightest bit intimidating.Comical Carter needs to chill the beans but we all know he'll lose the plot within a few frames.The Incredible Sulk just cant help himself.

I agree - Carter is very funny when he gets the hump.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Smurf owes the Captain a walloping today.How long will it take Carter to do his 'angry ant' routine and give Smurf the midgets ' death stare?'A truly hilarious sight and not in the slightest bit intimidating.Comical Carter needs to chill the beans but we all know he'll lose the plot within a few frames.The Incredible Sulk just cant help himself.

I agree - Carter is very funny when he gets the hump.

Debatable definition of the word funny.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:Murphy's been on screen for all of 10 seconds and he's already given the smug grin.

Unsurprisingly I'm hoping for a Carter win.

I dont care on this one, dont have a favourite.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:Murphy's been on screen for all of 10 seconds and he's already given the smug grin.

Unsurprisingly I'm hoping for a Carter win.

I dont care on this one, dont have a favourite.

I'm like that. The match I was looking forward to the least.