Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 :John Higgins v Anthony McGill

Postby hendry_fan

Well thats buckin marvellous innit,the only 2 Scots to take part in this years Masters have to play against each other in the very first round. >-(

COMMMMMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN JOHN!. :-D

Postby Chalk McHugh

hendry_fan wrote:Well thats buckin marvellous innit,the only 2 Scots to take part in this years Masters have to play against each other in the very first round. >-(

I hear ya pal.I like both of these bucks.Be nice to see McGill take a big scalp.

Postby hendry_fan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Well thats buckin marvellous innit,the only 2 Scots to take part in this years Masters have to play against each other in the very first round. >-(

I hear ya pal.I like both of these bucks.Be nice to see McGill take a big scalp.

Nice to read that you like both of them. :-)

Johns won this tourney <only> 2 times,which is abysmal by a player of his class and in general does,nt perform at this tourney,so it won,t surprise me at all if Ants sends him packin.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie79 wrote:Higgins despite his shocking record here 6-3

Dont think he's ever liked the Masters too much. He said he didnt like the Wembley Arena at least. His biggest win (at least the way he did it) came at this very tournament though with that 2006 Classic.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

Dont think he's ever liked the Masters too much. He said he didnt like the Wembley Arena at least. His biggest win (at least the way he did it) came at this very tournament though with that 2006 Classic.

The start of Ronnie's decline.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

The start of Ronnie's decline.

Winning the Masters twice is no mean feat.

Postby sundaygirl

Looking on the brightside guaranteed to be a Scotsman in the Quarterfinals :-D