Post a reply

Neil Robertson to join Eurosport in the studio

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

Eurosport UK‏ @Eurosport_UK
It's official! Former Masters champion @nr147 will join us in the studio for the duration of the Dafabet London Masters!

Watch it LIVE on Eurosport and Eurosport Player from the 14th January

Re: Neil Robertson to join Eurosport in the studio

Postby TheSaviour

I have been accused that I view a few of mates of mine or the scores of people to ignoring the facts. I wan´t to make a statement where I wan´t to say that´s no the truth at all.

Ignoring the facts is an axtremely serious issue of which I will get a very frustrated about. None of my mates are doing it. By any means. You know. I am a straight A-student from the school. And so are my mates too. They do frustrate me. At times, or even usually. But that´s not the same thing as they would be ignoring the facts. Ignoring the facts is such thing as where you are trying to talk to a person and he or she just keeps on arguing something really selfish. I have been talking to a persons who are arguing they do know how the lyrics of the hit songs are being written. I have been asking from them that "what, are you serious???? Isn´t that an issue where everything just keeps on coming". They say that noo... The people who write those songs they write those songs from their own experiences.. I have been that okay.... Eeeeer...... But isn´t all the hit songs been written just by accidentally?? Those songs are not about just from one particular person´s experiences, you (must) know..... They keeps on saying that no. All of those songs have been written from the personal experiences from those people who have officially wrote those songs. So by no means by accidentally.

That´s what ignoring the facts is all about. Because I certainly know that those songs are written by accidentally. They just clearly bulls.... you. Or trying to do that.

If those songs would be about personal expriences of those people who wrote those songs where that would legal-wise position them?? And that´s just a one angle or an example. They murder people. They are an extremely unhappy about things. Etc etc etc. They can´t get an ideas from their own lives or from their mates or relatives lives. Things like that aren´t happening. They get their visions from the outside of their own lives. So how about giving the credit to where it is actually dued? They can say they wrote it, yes, but it is not the world they would know anything about. So they shouldn´t be pretending they know anything about the world or the people they wrote about.

Those are not the personal experiences from the song writers. They take it from the outside. And that´s what ignoring the facts is all about. They would or never will admit that they are doing that. Or the fan-boys or fan-girls of them.

I hope Neil could get a some sort of angle to discuss and analyse something from the issue of this one also. The scores of people are not ignoring the facts. I know. I hope Neil knows it too. Regardless if it is about the snooker or the things I previously wrote. I know they are not ignoring the facts. But a small part of the people actually are.

Postby TheSaviour

But I don´t know what they would expect anything else than realism when it is Neil who has been singned. Or when Shaun Murphy got that new job of his.. If the realism of Shaun has already shocked people then that´s their own fault. See, all of those players out there are a selfish little bast.... Like we all are. That´s the truth. There is a thing called realism or brain-work. But it, like everythings else, just comes out with a selfish attitude. That´s the real issue. But just keep it secreatitive, like it always has been kept, and you are fine.

There has been some rather hilarious hints from the reality now that Neil is ruling the game.. <laugh>

It is only a very few out of the scores of people who can deal the pressure. By any ways.

That´s putting Neil under the heavist of pressure. No matter where he is, he is facing that pressure. Surely that will back-fire. But the ones who can criticize things at least does have the brains to think if it is worth of it or not. And that´s rare.

It´s like who says I wouldn´t be there on their tour?? I think I am. I hope I would get beat more often than recently I has. Because everyone needs to trust the people with who are working with. Rubbish. I am doing really well at the moment. I just should had done this well for a long time already. Just a slight posting errors every now and then, but still fluking things spot on! Who says there is such a thing as the Murphy´s law?? Well there is. Just don´t do anyhthing really daft. Because then it is 100,000% sure it will immediately back-fire.

But when they need the money from me to keep on going but yet still keep me out of it, they do are really kind and make some favours to me. But that´s only when they need the money.. Those kids! I am sure Neil is having the similar issues. I will have a lot´s of things running, yet I still have fluked even those slight errors right. Surely that´s the next thing they should try to start to admit....

Postby Mildey

GJ wrote:Mildey your coming across as a real banker.

There is only 1 wildey and that's more than enough.

your right im Sorry

Postby Wildey

Ive banned the hammer and i will be keeping a much tighter hold of the crap thats been going on recently.

Ive taken my eye off the ball recently NO MORE.

Idiots on here cant be trusted and buck knows who was the mod that passed thoes bucking posts.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:Ive banned the hammer and i will be keeping a much tighter hold of the crap thats been going on recently.

Who is banned?

Snookerfan

I only have myself to blame.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:Ive banned the hammer and i will be keeping a much tighter hold of the crap thats been going on recently.

Who is banned?

Snookerfan

That was a short ban. I hope you've learned your lesson.

This reminds me of a line from Blackadder:

‘Exceptional work Baldrick. Take a short holiday

Did you enjoy it?’

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Who is banned?

Snookerfan

Snookerban

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:But who is banned?
Will there be new standards of conduct on here now?

Mildey is permantly banned.

Imitating or goading members to react wont be tolerated.

Persanally i found the whole thing a compliment however its in the rules of the forum so hes banned.

Postby Dan-cat

Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:But who is banned?
Will there be new standards of conduct on here now?

Mildey is permantly banned.

Imitating or goading members to react wont be tolerated.

Persanally i found the whole thing a compliment however its in the rules of the forum so hes banned.

That's quite a mild reaction for you! :)

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Can you be banned for repeatedly going off topic? Like in every post?

I think it's okay in live tournament chat, because it's understood that eventually the topic will come back round to what we're discussing.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 14 Dec 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Dan-cat

TheSaviour wrote:But I don´t know what they would expect anything else than realism when it is Neil who has been singned. Or when Shaun Murphy got that new job of his.. If the realism of Shaun has already shocked people then that´s their own fault. See, all of those players out there are a selfish little bast.... Like we all are. That´s the truth. There is a thing called realism or brain-work. But it, like everythings else, just comes out with a selfish attitude. That´s the real issue. But just keep it secreatitive, like it always has been kept, and you are fine.

There has been some rather hilarious hints from the reality now that Neil is ruling the game.. <laugh>

It is only a very few out of the scores of people who can deal the pressure. By any ways.

That´s putting Neil under the heavist of pressure. No matter where he is, he is facing that pressure. Surely that will back-fire. But the ones who can criticize things at least does have the brains to think if it is worth of it or not. And that´s rare.

It´s like who says I wouldn´t be there on their tour?? I think I am. I hope I would get beat more often than recently I has. Because everyone needs to trust the people with who are working with. Rubbish. I am doing really well at the moment. I just should had done this well for a long time already. Just a slight posting errors every now and then, but still fluking things spot on! Who says there is such a thing as the Murphy´s law?? Well there is. Just don´t do anyhthing really daft. Because then it is 100,000% sure it will immediately back-fire.

But when they need the money from me to keep on going but yet still keep me out of it, they do are really kind and make some favours to me. But that´s only when they need the money.. Those kids! I am sure Neil is having the similar issues. I will have a lot´s of things running, yet I still have fluked even those slight errors right. Surely that´s the next thing they should try to start to admit....

:crybye:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Can you be banned for repeatedly going off topic? Like in every post?

I think it's okay in love tournament chat, because it's understood that eventually the topic will come back round to what we're discussing.

Tournament Chat is like mates round the pub watching sports ocationally you will talk about toilet habits and latest Qonquest lol