Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Scottish Open Final !!!

Postby Sickpotter

Yep, going off an a tangent here, apologies SF :hatoff:

If you'd like a climate change discussion please open a topic in a general discussion section <ok>

Postby Hyperion

Deewee wrote:Hyperion you are a complete idiot.

^ The left wing's idea of debate. They like to smash rubbish up, too, when they lose elections. <laugh>

Also, you missed a comma after my name. Idiot.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Hyperion wrote:
Deewee wrote:Hyperion you are a complete idiot.

^ The left wing's idea of debate. They like to smash rubbish up, too, when they lose elections. <laugh>

Also, you missed a comma after my name. Idiot.

Simply awful grammar.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I adhere to a mainly sausage based diet - does that make me bad?

Yes.

This forum has jumped the shark.

pmsl :clap:

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I find posts that objectify snooker players in this way offensive.

We have to be extra vigilant of sexual harassment in these times. <ok>

Postby vodkadiet

Dan-cat wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Hyperion wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:There will come a time when Vegans win all the time.....Karma means those who abuse animals will pay the price for their selfishness.....

Peddle your politics to someone who cares. I have time for vegetarians... not loonies who think fish have feelings. The lion eats the deer without a moment's hesitation. If you have a problem, take it up with evolution and the universe. Though I doubt that will give a toss either.

People should be more concerned about the damage caused by man and the imminent pending doom of the planet as we know it. Saving a few animals lives is not going to make jack difference if we're screwed anyway.

You couldn't be more wrong Manty. The meat supply chain is crippling the planet. Global livestock industry produces more greenhouse gas emissions than transport.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... ate-change

Dan Cat

They don't want to hear the truth. They prefer to stay selfish and stupid.

In a few hundred years from now people would have moved beyond killing animals and eating their carcasses. The evolution bell curve hasn't reached most people yet. But Veganism is growing and is here to stay and those who continue to carry on with their barbaric practices will be constantly reminded that their choice is cruel to sentient beings and ruinous for the planet.

Postby vodkadiet

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Toad in the hole it is then.

I'd much rather a sausage based diet than that vegan nonsense.

I guess you're proud of being ignorant....

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Toad in the hole it is then.

I'd much rather a sausage based diet than that vegan nonsense.

I guess you're proud of being ignorant....

Ignorance is bliss.

Postby vodkadiet

Hyperion wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:There will come a time when Vegans win all the time.....Karma means those who abuse animals will pay the price for their selfishness.....

Peddle your politics to someone who cares. I have time for vegetarians... not loonies who think fish have feelings. The lion eats the deer without a moment's hesitation. If you have a problem, take it up with evolution and the universe. Though I doubt that will give a toss either.

Vegetarians don't eat fish either. Fish have feelings just like you and I. Humans are Nazis.

Postby Dan-cat

There's a very interesting BBC film set 50 years in the future called Carnage: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/article ... -the-facts

'Carnage is set 50 years in the future, when we’ve all given up meat and dairy products.

However, at the moment meat consumption globally is actually rising. As huge countries like China and India become more prosperous, the population is increasingly turning to meat.

But 2067 will be defined by one fact – population. By then, the United Nations predicts there will be 10.5 billion people on the planet (world population is currently around 7 billion).

The UN has produced a number of important reports about this year, showing that “the World must sustainably produce 70 per cent more food” by 2050.

This has led to some scientists arguing that a meat-based future isn’t sustainable. Joel K Bourne’s book The End of Plenty – The Race To Feed A Crowded World (2015) argues that if we continue at the present rate, the world is doomed to hunger. His solution is to move away from meat as it is an inefficient use of resources with so many people to feed. And some governments are taking heed of this message – China recently began a campaign to try to reduce its population’s meat consumption.'

Postby Sickpotter

vodkadiet wrote:
Hyperion wrote:

Vegetarians don't eat fish either. Fish have feelings just like you and I. Humans are Nazis.

pmsl

Humans are humans, Nazis are Nazis.....

Are you familiar with Godwin's Law?

Fish have feelings..... sure they do, love to see the "studies" that support that <laugh> <doh>

Anyway, stop cluttering the thread with off topic idiocies.

Postby kolompar

He didn't invent that shot, seen MJW do it and I guess that's where Cao took it from.

Don't think the shot in itself is illegal, but easy to play a push shot that way.

Postby Iranu

Sickpotter wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Hyperion wrote:

pmsl

Humans are humans, Nazis are Nazis.....

Are you familiar with Godwin's Law?

Fish have feelings..... sure they do, love to see the "studies" that support that <laugh> <doh>

Anyway, stop cluttering the thread with off topic idiocies.

I think it's been pretty conclusively proven that fish feel pain, but I may be wrong about that.

There is a lot of uninformed political discussion in this thread for some reason.

Postby Holden Chinaski

kolompar wrote:He didn't invent that shot, seen MJW do it and I guess that's where Cao took it from.

Don't think the shot in itself is illegal, but easy to play a push shot that way.

Now that you mention it, I think I remember Mark Williams doing that as well!

Postby Andre147

If it's an animal, it must have feelings no?

Difference is it's not rational like human beings are.

Postby Andre147

I also think MJW has played that type of shot. It would seem something he would do... like the one handed snooker escape and of course his under arm shot.