Post a reply

hello, madness here!

Postby Madz

Hello everyone, madness is on the forum now! :) Some of you might know me from a couple of other forums as April madness, but now I am just Madz. :innocent:

Re: hello, madness here!

Postby Tubberlad

Madz wrote:Hello everyone, madness is on the forum now! :) Some of you might know me from a couple of other forums as April madness, but now I am just Madz. :innocent:

Welcome Madz... can I ask is there any reason for this recent influx of new members? Great to see by the way <ok>

Postby Madz

thetubberlad wrote:
Madz wrote:Hello everyone, madness is on the forum now! :) Some of you might know me from a couple of other forums as April madness, but now I am just Madz. :innocent:

Welcome Madz... can I ask is there any reason for this recent influx of new members? Great to see by the way <ok>

hmm, I really don't know about an influx, I have been told about this forum a while ago and made a decision today. There's no particular reason for me to join here, other than talk about snooker with other snooker crazy people. :)

Postby Madz

jafinkesaurus wrote:maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadz :D welcome to the engrish version of plyazh :ahh:

jaaaaaaaaaaa :ba: where's my beach chair? :huh2:

Postby Roland

Hi Madz and jafinkesaurus and welcome to the Island :santa:

Postby jafinkesaurus

Madz wrote:
jafinkesaurus wrote:maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadz :D welcome to the engrish version of plyazh :ahh:

jaaaaaaaaaaa :ba: where's my beach chair? :huh2:

didnt i tell you to bring yer own chair :john:

Postby Madz

jafinkesaurus wrote:didnt i tell you to bring yer own chair :john:

no, you only mentioned beach towel (and I guessed to take my bikini collection myself). and besides, my suitcase is too small to fit a chair in :chin:

Postby jafinkesaurus

Madz wrote:

no, you only mentioned beach towel (and I guessed to take my bikini collection myself). and besides, my suitcase is too small to fit a chair in :chin:

at least you didnt lose your suitcase and you get to wear your own bikini and dont have to borrow one from Wild :scared:

Postby Madz

jafinkesaurus wrote:
Madz wrote:

at least you didnt lose your suitcase and you get to wear your own bikini and dont have to borrow one from Wild :scared:

:eek: scary story. I hope The Sun is not reading right now, you might end up in there and your family will be very ashamed! :no:

Postby jafinkesaurus

Madz wrote:
jafinkesaurus wrote:
Madz wrote:

:eek: scary story. I hope The Sun is not reading right now, you might end up in there and your family will be very ashamed! :santa:

why me, its you in wilds bikini so yer family will be ahamed, and as for me i'll need a signed copy.. no wait, 5 copies!!

Postby Madz

jafinkesaurus wrote:
why me, its you in wilds bikini so yer family will be ahamed, and as for me i'll need a signed copy.. no wait, 5 copies!!

<doh> i think you need your facts checked, I said I arrived with my bikini collection and a beach towel, so there's no need to borrow anyone's swimsuits. anyway, where's the snooker table, I think it's time for a frame! :idea2:

Postby Tubberlad

Madz wrote:
jafinkesaurus wrote:

<doh> i think you need your facts checked, I said I arrived with my bikini collection and a beach towel, so there's no need to borrow anyone's swimsuits. anyway, where's the snooker table, I think it's time for a frame! :idea2:

So you're a lady then <cool>

Postby Rocket_ron

thetubberlad wrote:
Madz wrote:
jafinkesaurus wrote:

tubbs is straight in there :love:

Postby jafinkesaurus

thetubberlad wrote:
Madz wrote:
jafinkesaurus wrote:

no he's just a guy in a bikini :selby:

Postby Tubberlad

jafinkesaurus wrote:
thetubberlad wrote:
Madz wrote:
jafinkesaurus wrote:

no he's just a guy in a bikini :selby:

rofl love the cheekiness. But seriously, the more ladies the better :love:

Postby Noel

Wait... tubberland that's not YOU in your avatar!?!?

=o(

Noel

Postby Madz

thetubberlad wrote:
Madz wrote:
jafinkesaurus wrote:

You're right :)

I can tell you a secret, ja is not a dinosaur either really :evilgrin: :john:

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Hi Madz, your very welcome. :)

Am I right in saying that your a Ricky Walden fan? :chin:

Postby Madz

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Hi Madz, your very welcome. :)

Am I right in saying that your a Ricky Walden fan? :chin:

Thanks John :)

I wouldn't dare to compete with Ja in that department <laugh> But I like Ricky. I like quite a lot of players actually, but my favourite is Steve Davis - since the first ever snooker match I watched on my TV. and still number 1 on my list.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Its Ja that is the Ricky Walden fan, that's right. Excuse me...

Sorry Ja :ashamed:

Postby Madz

rocket_ron wrote:this thread is madz <laugh>

I hope I won't be banned for bringing insanity to this forum <laugh>

Postby Rocket_ron

Madz wrote:

No, no worries. its nice to have abit of excitement as things can get quiet between tourneys

Postby Madz

rocket_ron wrote:
Madz wrote:

No, no worries. its nice to have abit of excitement as things can get quiet between tourneys

Phew, good then :) Well, this season will be busy, and there's 6 reds tournie in Thailand coming up, so... more fun :ba:

Postby jafinkesaurus

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Its Ja that is the Ricky Walden fan, that's right. Excuse me...

Sorry Ja :ashamed:

aww noo! my secret is not a secret anymore :eek: :eek: :eek: