Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Quarter Finals !!!

Postby TheRocket

I really think this must be one of the worst UK Championships since a very long time. In terms of triple crown events probably the second worst after the World Championship 2016 in terms of standard. No toppro has come even close to play his A-game. Don't get me wrong. Ronnie played allright today but I think we all agree that he's also been struggling so far.

Might be fatigue. I don't know. All the travelling, the amount of Snooker played over the last months.

If ROS wins this, nice but I doubt this years UK Championship will be remembered once its over after Sunday.

Postby Sickpotter

Chalk McHugh wrote:Thousands of people have produced beautiful music.And thousands more will continue to do so.

Nobody will ever get a 147 in 5 minutes.It is a remarkable feat of mystical quality.Will more than likely stand the test of time.For sheer skill and entertainment he makes all his peers look decidedly normal.Only someone special can do that.Real special.

Good thing you're typing, it's gotta be hard to talk while you've got Ronnie cockerel in your mouth ;-)

Postby Hyperion

Sickpotter wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Thousands of people have produced beautiful music.And thousands more will continue to do so.

Nobody will ever get a 147 in 5 minutes.It is a remarkable feat of mystical quality.Will more than likely stand the test of time.For sheer skill and entertainment he makes all his peers look decidedly normal.Only someone special can do that.Real special.

Good thing you're typing, it's gotta be hard to talk while you've got Ronnie cockerel in your mouth ;-)

So bitter. Like Alex. I only see him posting when he's throwing objects at the screen, claiming Ronnie stole his candy. <laugh>

Postby Chalk McHugh

Sickpotter wrote:

That's sick.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Sickpotter wrote:

That's sick.

Are you chalking your cue?

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Sickpotter wrote:

That's sick.

Are you chalking your cue?

Forum etiquette is dippong alarmingly tonight.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Lots of action on the forum today :zzz:

I blame Snookerfan's decline.

SEEMA! :bowdown:

:evilgrin:

I'd love to buck her with my cockerel

Tits or ass?

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Lots of action on the forum today :zzz:

I blame Snookerfan's decline.

SEEMA! :bowdown:

:evilgrin:

I'd love to buck her with my cockerel

You and the entire Snooker Island community
Damn she's hot :parrot:

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:Colin Murray actually made me laugh.

Biggest shock of the tournament so far.

How is that humanly possible?

I can't believe it either.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dear Dierdre,

My opponent made a 95 break today and his tip came of prior to the pink for 101. Missed it and his game collapsed.

He had to use a club cue whilst I carried on for a financial victory, but should I feel guilty about this?

Badsnookerplayer