Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Last 16 !!!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Erza Scarlet wrote:That is the most thrilling match I've seen this season! What a match!

Ronnie was so so lucky to win that match though, it was similar to the way Wenbo missed that black in the Masters. Very thrilling.

and Akani is so hot, i love his hair and smile *blush* :love: :love: :love:

I don't love his hair but that was indeed a thriller.

Postby Pink Ball

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:I can barely write....I'm even more relieved than when he won his last world title

Oh buck off Johnny!

You'd feel the same way if your favorite player came through after playing the WORST match of his career

It's a ranking event last-16 match.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Sickening run of the ball against Akani. Absolutely disgusting. He'd have won pretty easy else.

Not sure about that. He had a great run in the first half of the match.

True. The match could have been entirely different if Ronnie had managed to take a 3-2 or maybe even a 4-2 lead

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:That is the most thrilling match I've seen this season! What a match!

Ronnie was so so lucky to win that match though, it was similar to the way Wenbo missed that black in the Masters. Very thrilling.

and Akani is so hot, i love his hair and smile *blush* :love: :love: :love:

I don't love his hair but that was indeed a thriller.

She's talking 'bout the man in the mirror.

Postby Andy Spark

Where did Thailand find this player from! His single ball potting reminds me of a young James Wattana.

Postby mantorok

Had Selby been in Ronnie's shoes tonight and played like that no-one would've batted an eyelid.

But because it's Ronnie who apparently should win every match fluently it's suddenly an issue.

BS

Postby TheRocket

That kid definitely got into Ronnies head with his unorthodox style. But there's nothing wrong about his potting , thats for sure. Actually he's like many other left handers. Good single ball potting but not the best positional play.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
mantorok wrote:Lucky boy Ronnie. That's all that needs to be said about that match.

Akani was really impressive though and deserved to win.

The great players win when they should and shouldn't win.

buck's sake, are you Socrates the philosopher? rofl

Postby Erza Scarlet

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I don't love his hair but that was indeed a thriller.

I love men with long hair hehe but they have to have a good face too!...Paul Hunter was my first Snooker crush :love: :clap:

Postby Andre147

mantorok wrote:Had Selby been in Ronnie's shoes tonight and played like that no-one would've batted an eyelid.

But because it's Ronnie who apparently should win every match fluently it's suddenly an issue.

BS

yes bucking double standards.

Ronnie can also grind a win.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
mantorok wrote:Lucky boy Ronnie. That's all that needs to be said about that match.

Akani was really impressive though and deserved to win.

The great players win when they should and shouldn't win.

buck's sake, are you Socrates the philosopher? rofl

I am Socrates if you perceive me as such. What is anything but a perception agreed upon by society?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Erza Scarlet wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I don't love his hair but that was indeed a thriller.

I love men with long hair hehe but they have to have a good face too!...Paul Hunter was my first Snooker crush :love: :clap:

Peter Ebdon fan?

Postby Andre147

Very rarely you see the two players doing the post-match interview if it isn't a Final.

Sunny and Ronnie showing bags of respect for each other.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:Very rarely you see the two players doing the post-match interview if it isn't a Final.

<ok>

Postby Andy Spark

I think Ronnie’s ability to win deciders is one of the most underrated aspects of his game. His percentage of deciders won is way ahead of most other top players.

Postby TheRocket

Damn. This was just the last 16 of the devalued UK Championship but this must have been one of the sickest (in a positive sense) matches I've seen. Two absolutely brillant century breaks, the single ball potting of Akani but also the amount of mistakes and the drama in the end. It was just a bo11 match but we had everything Snooker can offer.

It was a poor match from Ronnies point of view but I still believe the unorthodox style of Akani got into his head. And I bet, like everybody else he probably expected an easy win here.
Last edited by TheRocket on 08 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:Very rarely you see the two players doing the post-match interview if it isn't a Final.

Deservedly it was one hell of a match.

Postby Andre147

Erza Scarlet wrote:Does anyone know the schedule for tomorrow? When does Ronnie play, afternoon or evening?

1p.m v Gould

Postby eraserhead

Hope it gets uploaded to youtube, guessing it's with eurosport?