Post a reply

WARNING!

Postby SnookerFan

The BBC is bringing back Crazy Snooker for this year's UK Championship.

The Programme says it was so popular last year, that fans were calling for a Crazy Snooker rankibg event.

Hmmm.

Re: WARNING!

Postby eraserhead

I don't even remember what crazy snooker was. I don't know whether that's my memory or how rubbish the feature was.

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:I don't even remember what crazy snooker was. I don't know whether that's my memory or how rubbish the feature was.

If memory serves, most of it was just online.

Who they thought the people were that wanted it as a ranking event... Maybe Hearn did.

Postby eraserhead

Oh yeah that. What a hit. :|

Postby sundaygirl

It should be really easy to avoid
I nearly never agree with their first choice of match I’m always watching red button or online

Postby Wildey

could someone politely tell the BBC to buck off before i do.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:could someone politely tell the BBC to buck off before i do.

Come on Wild. There are calls for this to be a ranking event.

Apparently. :|

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

I never even heard of this.

Betway’s crazy golf-inspired game returns with an epic tag-team encounter between Neil Robertson, Kyren Wilson, John Parrott and Dennis Taylor.

Oh right :-D

Postby Deewee

What's wrong with this exactly? Just a bit of fun

Postby SnookerFan

Deewee wrote:What's wrong with this exactly? Just a bit of fun

You're probably right.

Feels wrong somehow. Can you imagine the BBC paying Gary Lineker to play Crazy Soccer during the FA Cup final, or during important World Cup games. Kick it through the windmill, Gary....

Feels like the sport isn't being taken seriously.

Maybe I'm just grumpy in my old age.

Postby Wildey

Crazy Golf been around for years Still cant remember Peter Allis taking on Seve Ballesteros at Crazy Golf during a Major Championship.

Postby TheSaviour

MY WALLETS GONE!! MY WALLETS GONE!!

That´s it, I am out of this. My wallets gone, and I know Ronnie has something to do with it.... ;-) ;-) Heard that they have been able to monitor his sleeps and got that "double-impression" or the "double-hold".. As u just fancy to name it. Well, I had a quite a lot to do with it. I gave the hints. Even when some people think I shouldn´t had.

Anyway, I am off to do something I normally wouldn´t do.

Postby Holden Chinaski

TheSaviour wrote:MY WALLETS GONE!! MY WALLETS GONE!!

That´s it, I am out of this. My wallets gone, and I know Ronnie has something to do with it.... ;-) ;-) Heard that they have been able to monitor his sleeps and got that "double-impression" or the "double-hold".. As u just fancy to name it. Well, I had a quite a lot to do with it. I gave the hints. Even when some people think I shouldn´t had.

Anyway, I am off to do something I normally wouldn´t do.

Postby The_Abbott

I thought you were gonna say the BBC will actually show live snooker in the evening session on BBC 2 for a change. Eurosport it is then