Post a reply

Re: is Bingtao better than Ronnie?

Postby SnookerFan

What an absurd question.

Bingtao is 17. Sure he's a good prospect, and has been running deep in tournanents this season.

But he's nowhere near the finished article. He's not even close to Dominic Dale's success let alone Ronnie's.

The point I made in the other thread wasn't because I thought Bingtao was as good as Ronnie. It was because of people dumping on him, on the off-chance he might break a record Ronnie himself probably doesn't care about.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I like both players. Yan is a great talent, I hope he keeps getting better.

But Ronnie was a bit more special when he was seventeen....He beat Stephen Hendry in the UK final. It doesnt get much more impressive than that.
Last edited by Holden Chinaski on 27 Nov 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerFan wrote:What an absurd question.

Bingtao is 17. Sure he's a good prospect, and has been running deep in tournanents this season.

But he's nowhere near the finished article. He's not even close to Dominic Dale's success let alone Ronnie's.

The point I made in the other thread wasn't because I thought Bingtao was as good as Ronnie. It was because of people dumping on him, on the off-chance he might break a record Ronnie himself probably doesn't care about.

Re: is Bingtao better than Ronnie or Dominic?

Postby TheSaviour

I didn´t know Dominic was any impressive.

I also didn´t know Yan is going to that much require of getting his a.. waxed.

See. I have at times given some critics to Ronnie or to Ding. But that´s only the thing that he (Ronnie) would be more sure of himself and about his views. One just can´t changhe his or her mind of to view other persons opinions only if some other person is having a different views. I feel I only do give some constructive critics which are only going to make the person who receives that critics as an even more what he or she has always being. A lot´s of people have already a years ago ruled themself out and they have told they only go with the sense of humour. So why not having the mental strenght of consistently thinking that that´s the way they are then going to do. Instead of having a second thoughts.

Just breaking some bal.. Sure Yan can be something also but he needs to try to think more solidly. He needs to be more sure of himself.

I am always around if someone is going to require some herbs. rofl rofl I have some astute quick eye to see if someone is going to require some herbs. Isn´t Shaun playing tonight. rofl rofl I am around just in case if someone needs some advices or some help. Almost never they won´t. How did you figure your parents used to do that?

Who ever that thing or a person (Dominic Dale) is or are, I can´t possibly see him as a completely sane person. That´s why these threads are always in danger of going to be flushed down the toilet. Sure, some great natural talent and the robotics, Dominic do posses... But is that really going to be enough?? To create these kind of a threads. And so on.