Post a reply

Betway UK Championship last 128 !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Tuesday 28th of November ~ Sunday 10th of December at the York, Barbican

Last year Mark Selby added his name to players that have won this Great title multiple times.

Multiple Winners
6 Steve Davis (1980, 1981, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987)
5 Ronnie O'Sullivan ( 1993, 1997, 2001, 2007, 2014)
5 Stephen Hendry (1989, 1990, 1994, 1995, 1996)
3 John Higgins (1998, 2000, 2010)
2 Mark Selby (2012, 2016)
2 Neil Robertson (2013, 2015)
2 Ding Junhui (2005, 2009)
2 Mark Williams (1999, 2002)
2 Doug Mountjoy (1978, 1988)

128 players starting out in york and after the withdrawal of Rhys Clark this week Jackson Page takes his place to play Ronnie O'Sullivan and is the only non tour player in the draw with 127 places taken up by Professionals.

Ronnie O'Sullivan will be hoping to continue his great form of late and Mark Selby hoping to continue his great winning streak in Ranking Events that has best of 11 or more minum frames dating back to the 2015 UK Championship where Neil Robertson beat him 6-0 in the semi finals.

Who will reach the last 64?

DRAW

Selected Last 128 Matches

Mark Selby v Basem Eltahhan
Andrew Higginson v Sam Craigie
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh v Elliot Slessor
Gary Wilson v Ken Doherty
Neil Robertson v Rod Lawler
Anthony Hamilton v Lyu Haotian
Rory McLeod v Zhao Xintong
Marco Fu v Nigel Bond
Daniel Wells v Liam Highfield
Alan McManus v Robin Hull
Mike Dunn v Fang Xiongman
Sam Baird v Aditya Mehta
Luca Brecel v Soheil Vahedi
Yan Bingtao v Zhang Yong
Ben Woollaston v Li Yuan
John Higgins v Chris Totten
Judd Trump Matthew Bolton
Chris Wakelin v Lee Walker
Stephen Maguire v Yuan Sijun
Jack Lisowski v Wang Yuchen
Joe Perry v Billy Joe Castle
Ali Carter v Jimmy White
Zhou Yuelong v Peter Lines
Oliver Lines v Mei Xiwen
Mark Allen v Lukas Kleckers
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Jackson Page
Hossein Vafaei v James Wattana
Anthony McGill v Ashley Hugill
Ding Junhui v Leo Fernandez

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Betway UK Championship last 128 !!!

Postby Lou147

Cloud Strife wrote:Never heard of the guy that's going to be playing Selby.

Looks like he got on tour as African champion, is 35 and has only played two matches this season. 6-0 Selby

Postby SnookerFan

Lou147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Never heard of the guy that's going to be playing Selby.

Looks like he got on tour as African champion, is 35 and has only played two matches this season. 6-0 Selby

rofl rofl

Easy for Selbo.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:Hollow victory for whoever wins with Rhys Clark not being there

Pink Ball wrote:As the old snooker saying goes, "a tournament's worth fuck-all without Rhys Clark".

:zzz:

Wish I'd never mentioned it now.

Postby TheSaviour

I am disappointed with no end as Ronnie has a virtual bye to the next round. He should had been pressed already during this last 128. But he won´t be. At all. He is playing against a 15 year old amateur.

You know. What is a "Slavic attitude". It is such that they only sees the result. They found only that as a magical and sees the beauty of it, no matter at all, and will take it that with no complaints. That´s why the Slavic people are such an awful people to analyse the history. They are not THAT much interested about it. They only see the results of the things.

The Slavic people are such as the Russian (the most part of them), the people from the Czech Repclic, the the Ukrainians, the Bielorussians,.

They are the worst possible people you could have to analyse the history. Because essentially, they see the current situation as a beautifull and find it as magical.

I have been around, you know. I for example do know the people from Finland. The western part of the country, the people from there, are much like the Swedish People, the Western Worlders. The people hailing from the east part of that country are basically 100% slavics.

The Sweden has a huge influence. They are the FIRST Westen Worldterns. The Danish people are similar to Swedish. What German influence?? The Norwegians are the Swedish people. They all are the same people. With a very little difference to read from the history. But the Finnsih people are the group of the people of their own.

The Welsh people are the only ones in the Uk I found as an indepentend people. The English, the Scottish and so on are all the same people. It is only the welsh people that makes the diffence in UK.

I am personally finding myself as a very much of a Western worlder. Only we can analyse the history with the astute and with the realistic details. I will never understand the Slavic people.

Postby Erza Scarlet

TheSaviour wrote:I am disappointed with no end as Ronnie has a virtual bye to the next round. He should had been pressed already during this last 128. But he won´t be. At all. He is playing against a 15 year old amateur.

Rhys Clark wasn't going to do anything to Ronnie.

Ronnie blitzed him 6-0 last year at the UK and 6-0 at the 2013 UK lol

Postby SnookerFan

SNOOKERFAN UPDATE!

Arrived at King's Cross station more than an hour early. Already looked at the Harry Potter shop, took a photo of a statue of some guy I don't know and am currently sat in the sration 'pub' having an overpriced pint of lager.

Let the good times role.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:SNOOKERFAN UPDATE!

Arrived at King's Cross station more than an hour early. Already looked at the Harry Potter shop, took a photo of a statue of some guy I don't know and am currently sat in the sration 'pub' having an overpriced pint of lager.

Let the good times role.

Going to look for platform 8. Take me to York.

Postby SnookerFan

SNOOKERFAN UPDATE!

Sampling a pint of something called Alpine Lager in a pub next door to The Barbican. £1.40 a pint. I've literally never been in a pub so cheap.

It has a zero tolerance policy on swearing.

I'm gonna go back and find where I left my hotel in a minute.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I have tickets. :D

What matches should I watch? :chin:

Ding vs Fernandez might be interesting if Ding has not pulled out

Might he?

I wanted to watch that.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote: