Post a reply

Dafabet Northern Ireland Open Last 16 !!!!!

Postby Andre147

Image Image Image
Monday 20th ~ Sunday 26th of November at The Waterfront Hall, Belfast

Only one top 16 player left in the tournament and that is Mark Williams, in what is a golden chance to add to his 18 ranking events, but we're sure of another surprise winner in what has been a recurring theme the last year or so. Neil Robertson lost at the hands of Robert Milkins, and the million prize bonus is over for Ronnie O'Sullivan as Elliot Slessor managed to make the most of Ronnie's poor display today. Maybe the biggest shock came from the loss of John Higgins, losing 4-3 to Gary Wilson, more so because Higgins made 3 consecutive tons. Similar to last year when O'Sullivan lost to Kyren Wilson in a decider in a similar fashion.

With the draw now wide open, players lower down the rankings must fancy their chances, with many chinese players still left in it. Who shall win this Last 16 round and move into the Quarter-Finals?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Dafabet Northern Ireland Open Last 16 !!!!!

Postby Andre147

Obviously would love if MJW won this, but nowdays he's no garanteed win against any opponent, and Gilbert is a very dangerous one at that.

Bingtao should also make the most of this.

Postby Wildey

I Dont think Ronnie looked tired he just took Elliot too lightly he never thought like the rest of us that he would lose today.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:I Dont think Ronnie looked tired he just took Elliot too lightly he never thought like the rest of us that he would lose today.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but he also has to be tired with all the Snooer he's played, and with tiredness comes flat and sometimes desinterested performances like today.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:I Dont think Ronnie looked tired he just took Elliot too lightly he never thought like the rest of us that he would lose today.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but he also has to be tired with all the Snooer he's played, and with tiredness comes flat and sometimes desinterested performances like today.

What's snooer?

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

What's snooer?

pmsl