Post a reply

Re: Interviews

Postby Wildey

Where does Robertson live ?

i thought he lived in Australia but if this is the first hes been home then i was obviously wrong lol

i knew his base was in cambridge but thought after the world he would be leaving for australia

Postby Monique

He's a new daddy and his girlfriend's family lives in Norway. That's where she gave birth to their son, Alexander. So I suppose that's where he went first! When he played exhibitions in Berlin and Munich early June he said he planned to go to back to Norway first and from there to Australia.

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:He's a new daddy and his girlfriend's family lives in Norway. That's where she gave birth to their son, Alexander. So I suppose that's where he went first! When he played exhibitions in Berlin and Munich early June he said he planned to go to back to Norway first and from there to Australia.

i see <ok>

Postby Casey

HulkHogan wrote:Few new interviews posted on 110sport.tv.

Maybe pass some spare time before finishing work.

Cheers

Nice to see Peter Ebdon hasn't gave up his fighting spirit, we could easily see him at the Masters and Worlds this year <ok>

Postby Wildey

he needs a good season because otherwise when points for the 2009 china open gets taken off at the end of this season he would drop down like the titanic..

Postby Bourne

You should be on commission HH !