Post a reply

Dafabet Northern Ireland Open last 128 !!!!

Postby Pink Ball

Image Image Image
Monday 20th ~ Sunday 26th of November at The Waterfront Hall, Belfast

Ronnie O'Sullivan is going to Belfast on a bit of a roll having won 2 Ranking events this season already and the only man who can claim the home nations million.

With World Champion Mark Selby and World Open winner Ding Junhui sitting this out and Luca Brecel at the last minute pulling out some of Ronnies biggest threats not there so can he take advantage of that.

But John Higgins and Judd Trump will be out for revenge after the Thumping Ronnie give them in Shanghai

Who will keep on track for the Alex Higgins Trophy?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Northern Ireland Open last 128 official thread

Postby Pink Ball

vodkadiet wrote:Are there any DUP MP's playing?

Whenever I visit Belfast, it's hard to believe I haven't left the island of Ireland, even though the Irish make up a big chunk of its population. Very different feeling when you're in Derry; you always feel like you're in Ireland even though the city's Unionist population is more than sizeable.

Weird part of the world is Northern Ireland.

Re: Northern Ireland Open last 128 official thread

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Are there any DUP MP's playing?

Whenever I visit Belfast, it's hard to believe I haven't left the island of Ireland, even though the Irish make up a big chunk of its population. Very different feeling when you're in Derry; you always feel like you're in Ireland even though the city's Unionist population is more than sizeable.

Weird part of the world is Northern Ireland.

You going?

Re: Dafabet Northern Ireland Open last 128 !!!!

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I think O'Sullivan might lose early here and we'll have another surprising winner

well I did say that about SHanghai didn't I... it was China, short period between CoC, jetlag and all that... and then he pplayed some of the best SNooker I've seen him play the Far East.

But here I do think losing early is a blessing in disguise... I reckon he might get through the first couple of rounds but lose in the last 32 or last 16...

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

mark king‏ @markking147
I’m going to auction off my waistcoat from Northern Ireland Open last year and give the money to a lad that ain’t been too well and hopefully give him a smile at Christmas this year pls RT

Postby Erza Scarlet

SnookerFan wrote:The whole tournament?

Looks like it. Look at his draw. Until the SF if he's to play Higgins/Ronnie (which I doubt) it's something he can just blitz his way through. He gets Mark Williams in Last 16 but Judd's record against Mark is absolutely one sided.

The only blip I see is the SF.

Postby Dan-cat

Erza Scarlet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:The whole tournament?

Looks like it. Look at his draw. Until the SF if he's to play Higgins/Ronnie (which I doubt) it's something he can just blitz his way through. He gets Mark Williams in Last 16 but Judd's record against Mark is absolutely one sided.

The only blip I see is the SF.

Trump might not exactly be firing on all cylinders after that drubbing in Shanghai.

Also... BO7s.