Post a reply

188BET Champion of Champions Final!!!!

Postby Andre147

Image Image Image
Sunday 12th of November at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.

On 5 editions of this event, 5 time World Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan is into his 4th Final, having won it on 2 previous occasions, losing last year's Final and not participating in 2015. Shaun Murphy, by contrast, hadn't won a match here since this edition.

Will O'Sullivan win his 3rd Champion of Champions Title or will Murphy stop him and win it?

DRAW

Final

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Shaun Murphy

HEAD TO HEAD
Overall: O'Sullivan leads 10-3
Main Tournaments: O'Sullivan leads 5-1
Multi-session matches:O'Sullivan leads 3-0
Finals : Tied at 1-1

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Final!!!!

Postby Andre147

Best match Murphy's ever played against Ronnie was that sickener 5-4 win at the German Masters when he won it on the black. He won a Premier league Final but Ronnie had run a half marathon the day before lol...

The only way he can win this is if he plays like he did at the Masters 2015 when he destroyed Robbo.

Ronnie should win it really. I say 10-5.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Ronnie'll go out to Ding. He's no longer a tournament finalist, he showed that in Chengdu.

:spot on:

I'd like to see a list of all the titles Ronnie's won since Skullman called his decline...

Postby mick745

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Ronnie'll go out to Ding. He's no longer a tournament finalist, he showed that in Chengdu.

:spot on:

I'd like to see a list of all the titles Ronnie's won since Skullman called his decline...

To be fair I don't believe he was the only person who said Ronnie was in decline. We don't know yet how long this purple patch is going to last.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Ding's withdrawn from The Shanghai Masters, citing an ongoing eye problem.

Ronnie should also come up with an excuse (like he did in the past) and not play Shanghai.

Won't do him any favours go back to China again.

Might as well stay in the UK and keep the momentum going.

Postby QSM

SnookerFan wrote:Ding's withdrawn from The Shanghai Masters, citing an ongoing eye problem.

There's an inappropriate joke waiting to be made in here somewhere.

Postby SnookerFan

Ronnie wins this all day long for me.

Murphy just hates Ronnie, and it distracts him. He won't play his best, because he won't be able to relax.

He wants to beat Ronnie too much.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

Ronnie should also come up with an excuse (like he did in the past) and not play Shanghai.

Won't do him any favours go back to China again.

Might as well stay in the UK and keep the momentum going.

Going to China last week didn't seem to hurt his momentum this week.