Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 3 !!!

Postby mick745

This is a group to get excited about - Mark Selby v Liang Wenbo would be good under any circumstances but Judd v Luca is one to really whet the appetite.

Luca thanks to his China Championship win will now play on the biggest stages, not just CoC but very likely the Masters and hopefully be seeded for WC. Time for him to step up to the plate, he is great to watch as is Trump of course.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

mick745 wrote:This is a group to get excited about - Mark Selby v Liang Wenbo would be good under any circumstances but Judd v Luca is one to really whet the appetite.

Luca thanks to his China Championship win will now play on the biggest stages, not just CoC but very likely the Masters and hopefully be seeded for WC. Time for him to step up to the plate, he is great to watch as is Trump of course.

Luca has had an outstanding start to the season

Postby TheSaviour

Luca´s a great to watch as and while he is reasoning it out. That thinking process and how things are progressing rofl rofl . But that´s only if stays awake.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Luca´s a great to watch as and while he is reasoning it out. That thinking process and how things are progressing rofl rofl . But that´s only if stays awake.

Can't we ban this clown? rofl

Postby Andre147

Wonder how tired Selby will be after winning the IC and playing on Wednesday... Wenbo beating him wouldn't surprise me, especially this being Best of 7.

Postby pasunegirafe

Andre147 wrote:Wonder how tired Selby will be after winning the IC and playing on Wednesday... Wenbo beating him wouldn't surprise me, especially this being Best of 7.

I don't expect him to do well here. There's a good chance he loses on the first day. Then again, I remember when he won the German Masters right after coming back from China.
But CoC has never been a great tournament for him, so if he loses I would be okay with it.

Postby Andre147

Wouldn't surprise me if we got a Brecel v Wenbo Quarter-Final on this one...

I also dont think Selby will do well here, at least if I were a fan of his after winning the IC I wouldn't care much if he lost here.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:In the first frame between King Wig and Murphy yesterday, it took 40 minutes and King won with a high break of 22. That's not even a good standard for a club game.

The previous evening I won a frame in 22 minutes with a high break of 24! Ha.

I want to watch you play on ITV 4. :bowdown:

Postby Andre147

The_Abbott wrote:I reckon this could be a four horse group. I'm going with either Trump, Selby, Wenbo or Brecel to make the final

Or you could also add Murphy to that list :john:

Postby The_Abbott

Andre147 wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:I reckon this could be a four horse group. I'm going with either Trump, Selby, Wenbo or Brecel to make the final

Or you could also add Murphy to that list :john:

Murphy's lucky to have got through. He won't stand a chance against any of these four boys.

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:Murphy's lucky to have got through. He won't stand a chance against any of these four boys.

So, what happened with Murphy last night?

I went to bed at 3-3. He got 3 centuries in a row, then forgot how to play.

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

stephen hendry‏ @SHendry775
Hard to see past a Selby Trump final today and I’m going to back The world No 1 to win the group

Though, he did say that about Ding. <laugh>

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

stephen hendry‏ @SHendry775
Hard to see past a Selby Trump final today and I’m going to back The world No 1 to win the group

Though, he did say that about Ding. <laugh>

Hendry always goes for the highest ranked player or whoever the 'bigger' name player is.
Last edited by Cloud Strife on 08 Nov 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Hendry always goes for the highest ranked player or whoever the 'bigger' name player is.

Yes, I thought that. Hendry predicts highest ranked players, in shocker. rofl

Saying that, I do think Selby beats Liang today. If it was a long match, I'd have Selby at close to a certainty. Selby as much of a favourite as you can be in a Best Of Seven.

Tramp vs Brecel is the closest one to call, in my opinion. Brecel is much improved since winning a ranker.